Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 03:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just getting started  (Read 451 times)
tireman
New Bee

« on: December 05, 2013, 03:59:26 PM »

HELLO,
I AM VERY EXCITED TO BEGIN BEEKEEPING. I HAVE BEEN READING AS MUCH AS I CAN IN PRINT AND ON THIS FORUM. I HAVE ALSO BEEN WATCHING ALL OF JP'S VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE. I DOUBT IT'S GOING TO BE AS EASY AS HE MAKES IT LOOK. THANKS TO ALL WHO POST. GREAT INFO.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:56:07 PM by tireman » Logged

It is what it is
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:07:11 PM »

Welcome and hope the five different ways of doing the same thing do not confuse you too much!  My advice is to choose people to listen to that are as close to your zip code as possible.  You tube is great isn't it!  Oh, I hate to mention this but I must.  Some people really get excited when someone posts in all capital letters.  The gentle souls imagine it as you YELLING at them!   Strange huh. 
tefer2
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:33:34 PM »

Take your capitol letter lock off and welcome to the forum.
I could call myself the flat tire man this week! Grrrr  need help
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:44:22 PM »

HELLO,
I AM VERY EXCITED TO BEGIN BEEKEEPING. I HAVE BEEN READING AS MUCH AS I CAN IN PRINT AND ON THIS FORUM. I HAVE ALSO BEEN WATCHING ALL OF JP'S VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE. I DOUBT IT'S GOING TO BE AS EASY AS HE MAKES IT LOOK. THANKS TO ALL WHO POST. GREAT INFO.

tireman,
I wasn't familiar with Louisiville...So pulled it up on a map, I see you're just about 30 miles from Macon MS, home to bud1.  If you've been watching JP's video's, or have spent much time on this forum, you're probably familiar with Bud.  The forum has some great threads focused around the annual gathering at Bud's place.  He'd be a great resource for any new Beek getting started...You might want to drop him a PM and introduce yourself.  Smiley

Welcome to the forum....And Yeah...The ALL CAPS have got to go!  grin

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
tireman
New Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 09:59:59 PM »

Sorry for the all caps. I didn't notice they were on. Once again thanks for the information.

It is what it is
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 11:31:41 PM »

WHAT Is so threatening about a caplock?  Grumpy old menandwomen.
Joe D
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 12:24:43 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Tireman.  Thanks Moots, I knew I had been through Louisville, just could remember where.
Beeing that close to Bud's he could bee a big help to you.  caps or not doesn't bother me.  Good luck

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next