Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 20, 2014, 07:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ross Round label demensions?  (Read 312 times)
D Coates
Queen Bee

« on: December 02, 2013, 01:07:01 PM »

Looking to have some custom labels made for Ross Rounds that match all my other labels.  But I can't find the dimensions anywhere.  Does anyone have them?

Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:00:32 PM »

D,
Looked around a little when you first posted this, thought for sure it would be on the information super highway...SOMEWHERE!  laugh 

Sorry to say, I struck out!  Sure you are aware of this, but here's a LINK to their website!  Which is rather unimpressive,  Sad, but I'm sure if you gave them a call or dropped them an email, they could help you out.

Good Luck!  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
D Coates
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:27:41 PM »

I finally got them from someone who had them.  I thought for sure I'd find it somewhere so I searched pretty hard before I opened the post.  I really couldn't find them anywhere.  Sorry to waste your time but kind a glad you didn't find anything.  I'd have been a bit embarrassed that I didn't find it myself.

Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 03:38:05 PM »

I finally got them from someone who had them.  I thought for sure I'd find it somewhere so I searched pretty hard before I opened the post.  I really couldn't find them anywhere.  Sorry to waste your time but kind a glad you didn't find anything.  I'd have been a bit embarrassed that I didn't find it myself.

LOL!  It's kind of a good reality check to not being able to find some tidbit of information via google every now and then...It keeps us grounded and reminds us of what things use to be like when answers to some questions where more than a minute away and at the end of our finger tips!  laugh

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next