Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 03:18:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me one more time, bluebee  (Read 3211 times)
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 02:17:44 PM »

Tbeek
How close to Tigerton Wis. do you live?   The reason I ask is because alot of the things you say were already said back in the 70s and 80s when the Posse Comitatus ran Tigerton.  I lived in Antigo back then and those guys were abit over the top.

About 2 hours.  I assisted in a couple investigations surrounding events going on in the region you speak of in the early 80's, as well as the boat landing violence taking place near the LDF and LCO Reservations around the same time.  Scary folks indeed.  Last I heard they're still spreading fear and hate, those that aren't dead or in jail, although they tend to keep to themselves more these days.   

Most of my beliefs come from my own experiences and the words of authors, most long since dead who were condemned or minimized during their lifetime and are ignored today.  What I am saying has been said for thousands of years.  So it goes…...

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »

I guess you're right. When you say the 2nd is unimportant, it's like saying the sun comes up in the north and asking why. You don't see the answer when we say it comes up in the east. Too bad. It's a shame some people can't see past their rose colored glasses.

I never said it was unimportant.  I said it was irrelevant.  And asked you and everyone else for 'proof' that it is not.  And I'm still waiting  shocked

Fighting over the 2nd has nearly cost us the 1st.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:43:09 PM by T Beek » Logged

danno
Super Bee

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2013, 03:42:33 PM »

Friends and family were all US Marshals and all very much involved in Tigerton with the Posse and Gresham with AIM.   Close friend Jim Hopson was shot and killed by the nutcases.  Another good friend Deputy Lad Zilinka was shot in wounded knee SD.   Lad Lived Jim didn't
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »

ACCEPTANCE, something to be practiced daily IMHO.

I disagree.
Perhaps you mean something else, like Acknowledgement or Consideration maybe.

Example: I will not Accept the diminishment of my natural right to protect myself, family or property. I am willing to give the due consideration to public safety.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »

Two Statements to consider:
Irony 1 - "We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
BUT on the other hand……. "We are also encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners
by the actions of a few lunatics."
How is that supposed to work.....HuhHuh
Irony 2 - The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free
Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures
available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of
the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent
on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
Thus Ends Today's Lesson On Irony

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »

sorry for the high jacking Iddee
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »

Take it and run, danno. I had done said bye.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2013, 03:40:05 AM »

ACCEPTANCE, something to be practiced daily IMHO.

I disagree.
Perhaps you mean something else, like Acknowledgement or Consideration maybe.

Example: I will not Accept the diminishment of my natural right to protect myself, family or property. I am willing to give the due consideration to public safety.

Acceptance is a ZEN thing and was mentioned in that spirit.  Personally, if I didn't practice daily acceptance you'd likely find me in a straight jacket.  

However that does;t mean I just "stand by and do nothing" to change the direction the world is headed.  IMHO; DOING fits nicely along side acceptance particular;y if living as an activist.

"there are no innocent bystanders in this world, because if you're just standing by you're not innocent"

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2013, 04:18:15 AM »

Two Statements to consider:
Irony 1 - "We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
BUT on the other hand……. "We are also encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners
by the actions of a few lunatics."
How is that supposed to work.....HuhHuh
Irony 2 - The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free
Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures
available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of
the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent
on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
Thus Ends Today's Lesson On Irony

Irony?  Looks like more irrational fear to me  Smiley.  

'Who' encourages us (you?) to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few?  NAME 'ONE' person giving "that" type of encouragement.  The rest  seems a bit like misplaced anger iddee.  

What are you 'really' mad about?  It can't be all this make-believe stuff, can it?  Really?  C'mon Man, life is too short to spend it fighting with windmills…... Kiss

I'm still waiting…………………………………... Wink

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2013, 04:34:01 AM »

'Who' encourages us (you?) to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few?  NAME 'ONE' person giving "that" type of encouragement.

I'm still waiting…………………………………... Wink

Here's your "direct" answer to a "direct" question that you claim you never get T!

WHO?.....OBAMA, Most every liberal politician, the MSM!....That's a few more than "ONE", but you get the idea!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2013, 04:50:26 AM »

OK MOOTS…now 'prove it' 

Making things up doesn't count and just 'believing' something doesn't make it true.  I need the dots closer together than you have provided, in fact I see NO dots  laugh

SHOW me ONE time that Obama ever said what you claim (this should be good). 

If you can 'prove it'  I'll shut up for……a week.  Is it a deal?

We'll wait…………………Don't forget that anything you claim can be FACT CHECKED these days  grin

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2013, 05:29:49 AM »

Nice try T, but I'm not getting sucked into your game.

The question was to "name one", I named many..Now the goal post are moving and you want "proof".  To me, the dots are piled up high enough to form a mountain, for you, they're not "close enough".  Not sure really how you can't see it....but pretty sure I have no interest in wasting a lot of timing trying to get you there.

One nut takes a gun and shoots up a school...and the President claims the answer is to change the gun laws for every single person....Anyone who dare owns an AR-15 is labeled an extremest and criticized because the folks i mentioned don't think I "need" it, or there's no good reason to have it. etc. etc.

But you're going to try and tell me that I, and others, or not being judged for the actions of that one nut.  REALLY?

Much like a horse T, I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink! I can't make anyone see what they simply don't want to look at!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2013, 05:48:29 AM »

Nice try T, but I'm not getting sucked into your game.

The question was to "name one", I named many..Now the goal post are moving and you want "proof".  To me, the dots are piled up high enough to form a mountain, for you, they're not "close enough".  Not sure really how you can't see it....but pretty sure I have no interest in wasting a lot of timing trying to get you there.

One nut takes a gun and shoots up a school...and the President claims the answer is to change the gun laws for every single person....Anyone who dare owns an AR-15 is labeled an extremest and criticized because the folks i mentioned don't think I "need" it, or there's no good reason to have it. etc. etc.

But you're going to try and tell me that I, and others, or not being judged for the actions of that one nut.  REALLY?

Much like a horse T, I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink! I can't make anyone see what they simply don't want to look at!

Back in the day we called that 'skating' the issue.   You don't have any proof, do you?  You like making up hate laden rants, right?  It satisfies some need or desire to strike out, am I close?

Here's a more appropriate one…

"You can lead a person to knowledge but you can't make them think"  

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2013, 05:56:36 AM »

Its not a GAME Moots, at least not to me. 

If you FEEL judged then I FEEL for you because I 'believe' you are my brother, but I'm trying to tell you that its not your GUNS that cause people to judge you.  Its your hate filled words…... shocked

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2013, 06:33:26 AM »

Keep waiting. You're hopeless, and I said bye. I meant it.

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2013, 07:31:34 AM »

Keep waiting. You're hopeless, and I said bye. I meant it.

OK

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:20 AM »

Its not a GAME Moots, at least not to me. 

If you FEEL judged then I FEEL for you because I 'believe' you are my brother, but I'm trying to tell you that its not your GUNS that cause people to judge you.  Its your hate filled words…... shocked

WOW!  "hate filled words' and "hate laden rants" laugh
Maybe I should go with the typical T Beek response of "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME"!

OR....Maybe I could borrow this approach out of his playbook.

OK T BEEK…now 'prove it' 

Making things up doesn't count and just 'believing' something doesn't make it true.  I need the dots closer together than you have provided, in fact I see NO dots  laugh

SHOW me ONE time that I have ever done what you claim (this should be good). 

If you can 'prove it'  I'll shut up for……a week.  Is it a deal?

We'll wait…………………Don't forget that anything you claim can be FACT CHECKED these days  grin

- Ronald Reagan
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2013, 09:34:06 AM »

Instead of attacking the messenger why not debate the topic? 

I understand that its hard to self analyze where certain beliefs come from but sometimes the hard way and the right way are also the same way. 

Where did you learn to debate?  (you mixed up my words miserably and ignored my intent, why would you do that?)

Do you want me to go away Moots?  My offer still stands.  Prove your claim or back up your rhetoric and I'll be gone, leaving this place alone with all those who agree with you (yawnnnn).

"Show me" one time "Obama" said what "you" claim.  (Hey don't mistake my meaning, I don't even like the guy or his policies, I'm just looking for truth, just gimmi some truth  Smiley)

I'm 'feeeeeling' your hate……..

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2013, 10:57:12 AM »

Instead of attacking the messenger why not debate the topic? 

I understand that its hard to self analyze where certain beliefs come from but sometimes the hard way and the right way are also the same way. 

Where did you learn to debate?  (you mixed up my words miserably and ignored my intent, why would you do that?)

Do you want me to go away Moots?  My offer still stands.  Prove your claim or back up your rhetoric and I'll be gone, leaving this place alone with all those who agree with you (yawnnnn).

"Show me" one time "Obama" said what "you" claim.  (Hey don't mistake my meaning, I don't even like the guy or his policies, I'm just looking for truth, just gimmi some truth  Smiley)

I'm 'feeeeeling' your hate……..

** emphasis added

"Mixed up your words"...LOL!  Give me a break!  It's practically a direct quote!  I'm just offering you the exact same deal you offered me.

Who's attacking who?

Practice what you preach!  Where's your examples of my "hate laden rants" and "hate filled words"?......

- Ronald Reagan
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2013, 05:26:51 AM »

Just look up any responses you've made to T Beek.  laugh ridicule (and ridiculousness comes easier to those with no answers to life's questions). 

My believing that this place might have reached a respectful level of maturity was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part…………. Sad.

Starry eyed an' laughing as I recall when we were caught
Trapped by no track of hours for they hanged suspended
As we listened one last time an' we watched with one last look
Spellbound an' swallowed 'till the tolling ended

Tolling for the aching ones whose wounds cannot be nursed
For the countless confused, abused, misused, strung-out ones an' worse
An' for every hung up person in the whole wide universe
An' we gaze upon the chimes of freedom flashing…………….B.D.

I'll turn off my 'spot-light' now  grin

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next