Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 03:36:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me one more time, bluebee  (Read 3742 times)
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »

"Don't you have anything to weep for?"

Yes, the last two elections. Hoping we can correct that in 2016, without guns.

"I maintain that the 2nd Amendement is mostly irrelevant, has been for a while now"

A quick look at England and Australia says differently. We still have ours, and plan to keep them. In fact, I will keep them the rest of my life.

The rights you believe you have are an illusion iddee.  Sorry Brother, thought you knew already.

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »

Rights or not, I have guns. That's what matters.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »

This might be something to think about when thinking about militias: from World Net Daily

According to retired US Navy Commander JD Gordon, Obama has fired a top officer every 8.8 days on average. Retired Army Lieutenant General William G. "Jerry" Boykin recently told WND the number of top military officials relieved of duty is "unprecedented". Nobel Prize winner Dr. Jim Garrow says military personnel are being relieved if they are unwilling to fire on Americans or confiscate privately held weapons. Former Navy Seal Benjamin Smith, last month, confirmed the existence of the administration's "litmus test" to weed out honorable Americans from the ranks of the military.

And you are aware that Obama's man Sec. of State Kerry signed a treaty with the UN that deals with world wide gun control.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »

Rights or not, I have guns. That's what matters.

I have guns too iddee, but it 'matters' greatly to all of us, whether one is cognizant of it or not, that our most basic rights are slowly disappearing while we fight over this and other 'generated' divisions designed to keep 'the people' at bay.  At least it should matter more than all this dribble and pointless debate that serves 'our' masters.

So Hey………C'mon, when's the revolution?  Are we really going to have to wait until 2016?  What is expected to happen or not happen then?  What would it take for you YOU to be willing to take up arms against this government?  Is it…….no it couldn't be….Hilary?  Or do you expect Obama to demand a 3rd term?  rolleyes That insanity is all over the Right wing press and more is likely to come.

So-I'm curious;  What would it take for all the arm-chair warriors out there to start walking their talk?  I'd like to know who I'll be sharing my foxhole with grin
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:39:12 AM by T Beek » Logged

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2013, 02:25:55 PM »

At least it should matter more than all this dribble and pointless debate that serves 'our' masters.

i'm curious.  if a constitutionally guaranteed right is not worth fighting over, what is?  what would get you out of the wind tunnel?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »

""Or do you expect Obama to demand a 3rd term?""

Yes, I expect Soros to go for a third term, under any name he thinks will win him the position, whether it be Barry or Hilary, or another name. You really don't think this idiot is coming up with all this from his miniscule brain, do you?

If the Constitution and it's amendments aren't basic rights, then please, tell me what is.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2013, 06:00:08 PM »

huh You all missed the central point I'm trying to make, not the first time  grin.  Alas, would it be too difficult to actually read what a poster says instead of 'assuming' to know  rolleyes  At least try a little.

Is it so hard to answer a simple question?  Answer; Only if the answer is too painful to acknowledge  Smiley.  Tough crowd  rolleyes but I refuse to dumb down and insist that others smarten up instead  Smiley  You know….RAISE the bar.  cool

WHAT WILL 'YOU' ALL DO?  What are you all waiting for?  So far it all sounds like blah, blah, blah or is that baa, baaa, baaa?  grin

Oh my, my…..Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my, my, Soros and Hilary and Bill, no, that was Barry, oh my  laugh... lets not forget about the sheep   laugh………....  I'm afraid we have much more trouble and division to come and there will be much more fear as well, based on these responses.  Sad indeed.

Some folks love the drama…………….. Wink more than their Mama..,

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2013, 06:28:00 PM »

I guess you're right. When you say the 2nd is unimportant, it's like saying the sun comes up in the north and asking why. You don't see the answer when we say it comes up in the east. Too bad. It's a shame some people can't see past their rose colored glasses.

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »

I guess you're right. When you say the 2nd is unimportant, it's like saying the sun comes up in the north and asking why. You don't see the answer when we say it comes up in the east. Too bad. It's a shame some people can't see past their rose colored glasses.

Iddee, you make me wonder why I even bother.  You know nothing about me.  And knew you wouldn't address a single question posed…so it goes...

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2013, 07:14:56 PM »

At least it should matter more than all this dribble and pointless debate that serves 'our' masters.

i'm curious.  if a constitutionally guaranteed right is not worth fighting over, what is?  what would get you out of the wind tunnel?

You call 'this' fighting?

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2013, 07:15:48 PM »

Iddee, you make me wonder why I even bother.  You know nothing about me.  And knew you wouldn't address a single question posed…so it goes...

YEAH...We know NOTHING about T Beek, or so he's continuously telling us! Yet he seems to claim to have all of us figured out.   huh

Seems like if he was half as smart as he claims to be, he could see and appreciate the Irony in that!  grin lau lau

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »

My elected Representatives have heard from me on a regular basis. Oddly enough the Obamacrats rarely even so much as acknowledge my contacts.I guess they don't think of us all as constituents. We ran out a Rhino here a few years ago when he decided to become a Democrat, and I think we may have to replace the one who replaced him if he doesn't get his act together.
The sooner we get rid of career politicians ,the better. We need more citizen representatives.

And it brings great dismay and sadness tat most people pay no attention to what is going on every day in this nation,but get all interested the week before election day when all they get are the sound bites. I can most likely say the posters in this thread are a minority in this society regardless of which view you have.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »

Soceity ignoring what is happening around them is what got us in this deep to start with.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2013, 02:59:14 AM »

T beek it does seem the country is more and more divided along ideological lines and I’m sure this benefits some elites, but when people (often Republican types) take positions that are not supported by any data or terrestrial reality and then refuse to compromise even one nano step, then how are we supposed to come together huh  I fear their media masters have done such a good job of brainwashing that even Dr Phil couldn’t undo it  Cry  Now we hear them calling the Pope a Marxist for Pete's sake!

Granted we can probably come together on some of the smaller issues, like what to eat for lunch, but....oh wait, I bet we can't even agree on that either.   We would probably disagree about trans fats and juniper berries  laugh
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2013, 05:14:56 AM »

T beek it does seem the country is more and more divided along ideological lines and I’m sure this benefits some elites, but when people (often Republican types) take positions that are not supported by any data or terrestrial reality and then refuse to compromise even one nano step, then how are we supposed to come together huh  I fear their media masters have done such a good job of brainwashing that even Dr Phil couldn’t undo it  Cry  Now we hear them calling the Pope a Marxist for Pete's sake!

Granted we can probably come together on some of the smaller issues, like what to eat for lunch, but....oh wait, I bet we can't even agree on that either.   We would probably disagree about trans fats and juniper berries  laugh

Coming together is not on the 'right' agenda.  Keeping us divided and distracted IS the goal…and its working very well.  Just ask iddee.  Insulting people is much easier than actually responding to meaningful dialogue.  Now there;s some irony.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:50:08 AM by T Beek » Logged

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2013, 05:21:10 AM »

Soceity ignoring what is happening around them is what got us in this deep to start with.

Ummm, this is 'exactly what I've 'tried' to convey around here (and have been under attack for) for the last 3-4 winters, including this very thread.  Strange how the same message  can meet such blind and misplaced resistance, no? 

Strange how we are likely much closer in thought than not, heh?  All we must do is be willing to dig a little deeper inside  Wink and leave the High School antics where they belong.

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2013, 06:02:35 AM »

None are so blind, as those who refuse to see. BYE, tbeek. I'm done.

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2013, 06:20:04 AM »

Of course……I must agree…completely…. with my brother iddee.  I am sorry that he selected to give up the debate so easily and yet failed to address anything I posted…..what a shame.  What a waste. 

There are 'always' two sides ( sometimes many more) to most issues.  Simply realizing (accepting) that will do wonders for overall health.

ACCEPTANCE, something to be practiced daily IMHO.

For future reference; Being open to all opinions BEFORE making a comment (or insult) would be wise.  Otherwise we should RE-NAME this place "iddee's" house  grin

So-Am I still invited for coffee or has that ship sailed?

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2013, 09:42:06 AM »

Coffee pot is always on. Sorry you don't see any of the many times I addressed your posts. You need to have eyes open to see them.

*Shel Silverstein*
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2013, 11:51:33 AM »

Tbeek
How close to Tigerton Wis. do you live?   The reason I ask is because alot of the things you say were already said back in the 70s and 80s when the Posse Comitatus ran Tigerton.  I lived in Antigo back then and those guys were abit over the top.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next