Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Field Test  (Read 326 times)

Offline GSF

• Super Bee
Field Test
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »
This is what's happening around here with my friends in Law enforcement/Fire Medics;

Heard something interesting. It seems that if you're a heavy over weight minority female and the PD is about to cuff you, (around 2:30 in the morning) you faint. Yep, they don't know what it is but a lot of them will faint when the cuffs come out, and, and, in addition to that you just about can't bring them back around (unless the cops leaves - and they never do).

So when they faint the PD "must" call for the paramedics to come check them out. They have created a great field test to determine if they are faking it. (I'm serious this does take place - unofficially) Upon examining the individual, do stuff like; feel her forehead, gently squeeze her face, check her neck, carefully raise an eyelid - and jam your finger in her eye. If they levitate they are faking it. If they lay still, it's for real.

God I love creativity!!!

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
Re: Field Test
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 04:51:15 AM »
 :)
I wonder, just how many levitate compared to the ones that are real. I doubt they find any real ones.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain