Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 02:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This should get your blood boiling  (Read 830 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: October 10, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »

Seems the government shutdown were put on hold Tuesday so a pet project of the current administration could move forward Immigration reform

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/10/08/immigration-reform-rally-national-mall/2945851/

So think about this,  the monuments to the WWII Vets, Vietnam vets, and countless other sacred areas dedicated and erected to the memory of the countless US citizens that paid the ultimate sacrifice for this country were barricaded off from regular citizens. Illegal immigrants were issued a permit to the national mall so they could have a rally even though the national mall is closed due to the shutdown.

ILLEGAL IMIGRANTS  have more rights than our veterans!!!!!

It really makes me sick to my stomach that the shutdown has been used to almost punish the American people. Areas are closed that prior to the shutdown you couldn't find a federal employee. Here locally a Federal wildlife area has been closed, prior to the shutdown you couldn't find an agent there now after the shutdown they have teams of agents in boats that are issuing tickets to people fishing the Mississippi river where it runs adjacent to the Wildlife area.

The monuments in Washington are closed to the public even outdoor areas that normally people just walk through now the feds erected barriers around the monuments stopping the people.

shameless just shameless

disappointed

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 11:13:23 AM »

people are saying that this admin is tone deaf.  i don't think that's it.  i think they are flipping us the big old bird.  questions is:  why do they think they can get away with that?  no other admin from either side would act this way.  this admin acts like there is no price to pay....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »

Just take note of the biggest difference in this admin leader and all the past ones. It will answer all your questions.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
sawdstmakr
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »

Dictators don't have to answer to anyone.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »

Iddee, i don't know.  we have had plenty of leftist leaders before.  FDR was as close to a dictator as we have ever come, but even he was not as bad as this.  maybe it's the perfect storm of having so many leftists in offices to back him....

it may be that the only salvation will be in the states.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 01:15:35 PM »

Kathy, you missed the point, the biggest difference is in plain sight, not in actions or ideas.

THINK. I am a southern redneck, but some of our feelings have a good background reasoning.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 02:07:44 PM »

no i don't believe thats it iddee.

this guy is playing chicago politics on a national level. there are to many stupid uninformed people in the US that back this guy. I said it last November when this D bag was reelected on a federal level we are done there will not be another conservative to hold the office for a long time.  52% of this country is on the take obama is playing to them cementing their vote in 3 years. Hillary or whomever the Dems runs next will win the house
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »

Keith, although what you say is right, why is the 52% there if my point isn't also right? One just follows the other.

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »

i hear ya but i am not sure i buy it.

if Herman Cain or Allen West or even the MD(I forget his name) were in charge the outcome would not be the same. Although I would support all in a run for President none are electable due to thier political beliefs. They believe in a work ethic and reduced Govt. something none of the 52% want to hear much less see in place

Keith
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 02:55:18 PM »

OK. Let's look at history. In all history, over the whole world, name me one country that prospered and advanced under their rule.

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »

Egypt?
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 03:19:16 PM »

Yeah, right. They are doing so great right now. SORRY, Try again.

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »

Yeah, right. They are doing so great right now. SORRY, Try again.

I was talking about 2000 years ago sorry should have clarified
GSF
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 08:56:21 PM »

<I was talking about 2000 years ago sorry should have clarified>

lau  -  that's a hoot

Pretty good point

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 09:22:23 PM »

I’m I the only one on here who even has a clue WHOM shut down the Government huh  For pete’s sake people, call a spade a spade! 

The party responsible for the shutdown is the same bunch of extremists that tried to hold the nation hostage during the Clinton years.  How many rubber stamps did these newly minted fiscal gurus give Bush again? 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 09:34:03 PM »

i'm not buying it either Iddee.  i'll buy that the election was won the first time due to racism.  there's no way that one race votes in a 95% block unless that's the case.  i'll  buy that there was plenty of white guilt and crazy leftist crap too.

i'm not buying that what he's doing has anything to do with race.  it's typical leftist policy.  Hillary would have done exactly the same, only she might have used a little more finesse to do it.

what he's doing are things that the leftist have been doing and trying to do since wilson.  he just got the perfect chance with the congress he had.

bluebee, the government is not shut down.  it's about 15% that's shut and that has lessened over the last couple of days.  can we not live with 15% less government?  that would be a sad commentary.....

WHAT is shut down is almost entirely at the discretion of the exec.  he is the one who has chosen to make this a spectacle.  he is a nasty little man, but i think this has backfired on him.

did you notice that obama said it's the job of congress to pay the bills?  that's true.  it's also the job of congress to control the spending.  they are doing their job...better late than never....and maybe to little to late.

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 10:10:13 PM »

""i'll  buy that there was plenty of white guilt and crazy leftist crap too.""

That's where color comes in. Hilary would never have gotten the backing he's getting, so she would never have accomplished it.
He got there by color.
He is making decisions based on his own racism.
They are afraid to buck him because of his race.

Has he stopped the free phones?
Have you heard the welfare checks are in danger?
Have you heard of stopping all foreign aid to even one muslim country?

You have heard of social security and soldier's pay being in jeopardy.
You have heard of visiters to parks and memorials being turned away, yet the employees are still being paid to keep them out.
He even refused to pay for burying soldiers who died to protect his sorry butt.

Just how much racism, or stupidity, does he have to show before you agree?

*Shel Silverstein*
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 10:22:53 PM »

I’m I the only one on here who even has a clue WHOM shut down the Government huh  For pete’s sake people, call a spade a spade! 

The party responsible for the shutdown is the same bunch of extremists that tried to hold the nation hostage during the Clinton years.  How many rubber stamps did these newly minted fiscal gurus give Bush again? 
d
Looks like you the only one who doesn't know what's really going on. Bless your heart.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 10:52:37 PM »

You're right, blue. There's pelosi, boxer, reid, and all their cronies still at it. They don't know when to stop, do they?

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 11:26:58 PM »

iddee, i agree that race played a part in getting him into office.  i agree that race is one of the reasons people didn't want to criticize him.  where we part in our opinions is about the policies.  i do not believe that they are driven by race.  they are driven by leftist ideology.  given the same congress and chance, hillary would have done exactly the same.  in fact, i think she would have done more because she would not have wasted those two years when she could have done anything unopposed. 

everything he has done is in line with chicago thuggary and his stated ideology.  it should not have come as a surprise.  if anything, his race and the novelty of it, blinded people to his far left leanings.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:05:31 PM by kathyp » Logged

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next