Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 09:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY OBAMACARE IS A FANTASTIC SUCCESS!  (Read 1500 times)
Modenacart
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 10:41:23 PM »

Your face.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2013, 04:50:08 AM »

iddee;  Do you EVER read what you send?  We've been through all this kinda crap before, digressing into replies that instead of addressing the content, condemn the poster.  

I'll bet I've asked you over 100 direct questions over the last 3-4 years.  You 'might' have actually answered one or two……so quite honestly I don;t think you do read what you send, nor do you read what you're responding to.  Now we're getting to the FEELINGS……….. shocked

Well, no one can say I didn't try to shine a little light around here.  iddee, you've convinced me yet again (not the first time) that there is little use to anyone trying to 'broaden or deepen' these discussions.  You (and a handful of others) don't really want to 'discuss or debate' anything or even try to find some common ground, do you?

Choosing sides, that's where your head (and typing fingers) is at, no?  If that's a wrong assumption you;ll have to prove it.  I'll wait…………………….  

COFFEE HOUSE redundantly shows us time and again that some posters simply lack the ability or the desire to actually read, absorb and respectfully address another posters comment.  Grade school behavior kicks in with any 'presumed' challenge to………….the bubble  Wink

I guess this place deserves to be left to the thick………. grin with the thick……. grin

"Truth depends on where you stand"

"If you stand for 'nothing' you'll fall for anything"         ( Examples of falling for anything are plentiful around this place.  It'd be entertaining if not so sad).

Like it or not iddee, I'm still your brother…………. cool
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:01:54 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2013, 04:59:24 AM »

Where did you get it that I"like" it.I only said it because it's true, not that I like it. What I said was, your 1.45 % was WAAAAYYYY off the mark. I said the system was broke, but the way they are doing it isn't going to fix it. It will only make it worse.

1.45% for medicare is what is the 'taken out of everyones paycheck' iddee.  If more was taken from you then you got screwed worse than anyone else I know  Wink.  No wonder you're so angry, now it makes a little sense  Undecided

Ummmm a question?  What's YOUR plan?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »

"" some posters simply lack the ability or the desire to actually read, absorb and respectfully address another posters comment.""

I think That's our problem, Tbeek. You and I don't transport our true thoughts over to each other in print. I answer nearly all your questions. Maybe I don't realize what you are asking, or you don't understand my answer, but it is there.

If the 1.45 % totaled, let's just say, 50 million annually, but the gov was paying out, let's say, 125 million annually for medicare, where did the rest come from?

""try to find some common ground, do you?""
There's another difference in us. No, I'm not trying to find common grounds, I'm trying to see your thoughts and show mine. I don't expect either to change one iota from reading something a total stranger posted on some forum.

No, not angry. Just failing to understand.

Coffee pot is still on and will be when you come by.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »

A hypothetical question?  Based on a fantasy?  I try to discuss facts not fiction, especially fiction that simply spreads hate, fear and division.

I must disagree about 'our' problem iddee, I think we both 'transport' our true thoughts very well.  Where we part ways is the "content" of your many posts which are more often than not filled with half-truths, disdain toward others and outright lies. 

All of that comes through loud and clear and TBH it breaks my heart.

There remain several 'unanswered questions on this thread alone (and going back a few years) so the proclamation that you've answered nearly all of my questions has no evidence to substantiate such a claim.

Personally, I stopped hating 'people' and began hating 'ideas' over 40 years ago during that stupid war in S/E Asia we both participated in. 

Some might call that emotional maturity.  Take care Brother…………...

tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 06:48:51 AM »

a snip..
Nobody is saying the old way didn't need fixing, but to save a man from drowning, you shouldn't push him further under water.

tecumseh...
I agree.  However at some point you have to pretty much figure that doing absolutely nothing in regards to an obviously broken system is not such a good decision path either.  <of course for the insurance sales people the doctors and the dentist the system was working quite nicely.

I am 'the panther that passes in the night'... tecumseh.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »

>>sorry you were not paying attention here Sterling but actually the thread was suppose to be about the 'article' that iddee posted.  <for me this means does this tirade seem balance and are his points well made or largely constructed from thin air. < I suspect that a short glimpse at the author's resume would have likely answered these questions

The subject of the thread is Why Obama Care is a fantastic success!
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 06:35:47 PM »

>>I think it was Jesus himself who suggested it was every christian's duty to feed the hungry and care for the sick < of course for some folks it is fine to talk that talk but never walk that walk.

Jesus was not telling the Government to take money away from the people and give to other people who didn't work. Which is what Obama Care does. He is telling the INDIVIDUAL PERSON to help others. We are told if a man doesn't work then don't give him food.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »

>>so once again... what in the old system did you like so well? < I am being quite serious here.... I would like to know what in that system was so appealing.

The main thing I liked about the old system was: when myself or one of my family members had an illness we could go to the Dr. of our choice immediately and get treated. In the Obama Care way that very well may not happen.

Like I have said before "If Obama Care is so great for all the people why is Obama and his family and his staff and Congress and their families and staff exempted from taking part in it. It's such ashamed they can't enjoy all these great benefits.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next