Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 20, 2014, 06:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So it looks like we are headed to war  (Read 776 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: September 04, 2013, 03:44:47 PM »

Just some random thoughts.

It now seems we are headed to war against the Assad regime, or at least we are going to blow up some aspirin factories in Syria.

I guess my thoughts are I understand the use of chemical weapons are reprehensible. But we are about to go to war on the side of Al Qaeda the same ones that brought the towers down and continue to kill US soldiers abroad. How is that possible? America is not even sure if the rebels themselves did not use chemical weapons on the people. Russia president Putin called Kerry a liar when Kerry yesterday said to the senate the rebels are not affiliated with Al Qaeda. Kerry flat lied to the people. Search any YouTube video all rebel videos are laced with Jihad sayings and symbols. I can find it on YouTube I should hope the secretary of state can find it in the mounds of intelligence we should have.

There is no good out for America on this one. Because the president stuck his foot in his mouth we will look either weak to the world or we will kill people in the name of terrorist. Great job obama quite the leader you are. The only plus from this is once we blow up the WMD we will turn the cans over and see the sticker Made with Pride in Iraq. So when senator obama was asking the former president where are the WMD at long last he will find them.

utterly disgusted with the leadership again,

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 04:05:42 PM »

right there with you.  don't know if you are still in, but two of my family are. 

why is it worse to kill with WMD than with bullets?  if it's so bad now, why were they against taking out Saddam when he'd used them?  what is our national interest in "punishing" Assad?  there were a number of reasons for taking out Saddam and the very same people taking us in this time were screaming bloody murder about Iraq.

why do we believe that Assad did this?  what had he to gain?  the only folks with something to gain are the "rebels".  they need help.  this is what they did in the Balkans.  they lied to us.  we took their side.  it's now one of the premiere islamist terrorist training areas in the world.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 07:49:15 PM »

No I am happily out I had 4 years left till retirement this president made me understand that was 4 too many

I truly believe the rebels are responsible. We are basing our knowledge off a convicted drug smuggler's evidences and Syrian rebel leaders. no thanks i think we can do better. It makes no sense Assad would unleash an attack the same week he allowed un inspectors in but plenty of reason for the rebels to. Also the bulk of the victims are Kurds a group the rebels despise. The rebels have committed ethnic cleansing over the last two weeks of this very group, driving thousands of them back to north Iraq.

And what is mcCains angle on wanting to go to war? It makes me shudder each time I remember I voted for that guy. He and the Muslim brotherhood have something in the works. From Egypt to now Syria he is ridiculously off base on his thoughts on foreign policy. Now he goes on record saying that a terrorist when he screams Allah Akbar before he kills someone is the same as Americans saying thank God when something good happens. This guy is delusional.

Then you have John Kerry saying there is no evidence the rebels are affiliated with Islamic extremist. Are you kidding me?

This is all about the left protecting the idiot that shot his mouth off. I just don't understand the SOH and majority leader going along with it.

I called and wrote both my senators as well as my congressman doubt it will do any good but I had to do something

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:36:00 PM »

I had 4 years left till retirement this president made me understand that was 4 too many

ohhhh...i did the same thing and now regret it.  watch for a chance to finish your time.  you'll appreciate it when you are my age wink

McCain is senile.  that's the kindest explanation i can think of.

Kerry is, and always has been, a leftist loon.  the thing about leftists is that they have no moral base, so they have no moral compass.  they can go with whatever is expedient at the moment.

not sure why a lot of congress is going with it.  best i can figure from what they have said is that they are worried about the credibility of the US.  following that line of thinking, we are in for a real mess.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sawdstmakr
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 09:14:33 PM »

Keith,
It is a real shame you were forced out so close to retirement. I did retire in 98 after 25 years and it does make a big difference to be retired. I am glad I got out when I did because several times I have thought that I would have had a real hard time serving under this clown. All he wants to do is weaken this country and drive it into bankruptcy and he is doing it.
Thank you and Kathy for your service.
Jim

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain
edward
Queen Bee

FEED ME HONEY or I`ll smash your screen !

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 07:24:43 AM »

Who ever passed gas is a war criminal or ordered it and should bee held accountable.

When things quite down they will most likely wind up on trial for crimes against humanity in the Hague  police

mvh Edward  tongue
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 09:08:55 AM »

Edward I agree but I would rather gather the facts first.

In another heart warming update from the front lines in Syria it seems Americas allies (the rebels)were able to secure the town of Maaloula. From the newly gained ground they were able to shell the local Christian population. A local priest speaking on condition of anonymity obviously said the rebel group moved in after the shelling executing Christians. So happy to see our allies gaining the upper handing against those dastardly Christians.

Also to note

Arabic news agency Al Hadath gives more information concerning this latest terror attack on Syria’s Christians, specifically how the al-Qaeda linked rebels “terrorized the Christians, threatening to avenge themselves on them after the triumph of the revolution.”

Gee I wonder what avenge themselves on them means. Those kooky al Qaeda guys such jokers

And this just in from YouTube video of Syrian rebels AKA our allies firing blue gas canisters on the Greek hospital in Allapo. Must be incense or something to better help the patients heal I'm guessing because during the video they chant Allah Akbar so they must be thanking god as we Americans do

TRuly a shame

Keith
GSF
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 09:17:41 AM »

I retired with a little over 21 years service. I was in the first gulf war. I am so glad I got out when I did. (first retirement check Jan '99) A lot of my friends has done anywhere from 2 to 4 or 5 tours over in those nasty places. I saw a kid (18) that went to our church go over to Iraq. He was a red headed, freckled face, shy skiddish boy. Their apc hit an imp and flipped. They were attacked with small arms fire (AK 47s). The other kids in his team froze up. He ended up killing about 4 of the attackers before support got there. He made it through it, but I just hated to have heard that he went through something like that. There's a lot of rage over in the leftist camp as well. They can't understand why the media won't point out certain issues with the action. Surprise, surprise.

The best case scenario I see is we get really embarrassed from taking action. Russia has a pact with Syria and I can about guarantee that it's not gonna be easy. I can also see the entire region going crazy, shooting at Israel, Israel responding accordingly, oil imports stopped, gas prices shooting through the roof, jobs being lost, ect.

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+17&version=GNV

i'll leave the whole link so you can pick a different translation if you wish.

i am a fan of the joel rosenberg books.  the last one was interesting and dealt with syria.

Alexis de Tocqueville
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 07:04:24 PM »

Just some random thoughts.

It now seems we are headed to war against the Assad regime, or at least we are going to blow up some aspirin factories in Syria.

I guess my thoughts are I understand the use of chemical weapons are reprehensible. But we are about to go to war on the side of Al Qaeda the same ones that brought the towers down and continue to kill US soldiers abroad. How is that possible? America is not even sure if the rebels themselves did not use chemical weapons on the people. Russia president Putin called Kerry a liar when Kerry yesterday said to the senate the rebels are not affiliated with Al Qaeda. Kerry flat lied to the people. Search any YouTube video all rebel videos are laced with Jihad sayings and symbols. I can find it on YouTube I should hope the secretary of state can find it in the mounds of intelligence we should have.

There is no good out for America on this one. Because the president stuck his foot in his mouth we will look either weak to the world or we will kill people in the name of terrorist. Great job obama quite the leader you are. The only plus from this is once we blow up the WMD we will turn the cans over and see the sticker Made with Pride in Iraq. So when senator obama was asking the former president where are the WMD at long last he will find them.

utterly disgusted with the leadership again,

Keith

When will you ever learn?! to be the worlds policeman one has to accept the world as is!

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
djei5
New Bee

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 11:46:33 PM »

I'm of the Palin school of thought, let Allah sort it out. Let these muslim extremists annihilate each other, we have enough energy to be tapped in this country that we dont need theirs. In fact, it wouldn't be about a year when they would be glad to sell a barrel of oil for $20 to the great satan again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next