Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 26, 2014, 06:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's jesse and al? Where's the marches and riots?  (Read 677 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: August 20, 2013, 10:33:42 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/20/police-say-teen-shot-australian-student-in-oklahoma-for-fun-it/

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:29:02 AM »

Tragedy indeed. Sad  Jesse and Al should be front and center if they were honest brokers of justice, but as we all know, that is not their primary agenda.  Unfortunately even if the Aussie had a gun, it wouldn’t have done him any good. Cry  RIP and lets hope the justice system warms up the electrons for these thugs  police
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 06:14:59 AM »

I saw that story truly sickening. I can already here the media defending these  monsters. Oh they had an abusive father or missing father or their mom didn't hold them enough.

you ask  where jesse and al are? well they will show up later once the "racist" justice system condemns these little black "angels" to death. The media will dig up the 10 year old pictures of these 3 looking oh so innocent and wonder what went wrong how could this happen

save us all the money line them up nut to but and send a bullet through them all. Send the invoice for the cost of the police and bullet to the families that produced this garbage postage due

Keith
GSF
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 08:11:20 AM »

There was something happen around here a few years back and jessie and the gang showed up. Sniffed it out and found out there was no money to be extorted so they packed up and left. You may be surprised how little influeance Jessie and the gang have in the black community.

When our "controversal" immigration law passed and was implimented there were hispanics protesting at the capital. Some broke the law and were arrested. Come to find out they were bused in from another state. Oh yeah, about those jobs they do we don't want, one of the counties with a large hispanic population had an unemployment drop of around 3 percent the first month. I think the state's rate went down as well.

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 10:36:31 PM »

Considering the response from Australia, I would say this is an international incident. Al and Jessie are not the only ones being quiet. In fact, the Whitehouse has claimed ignorance.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 06:17:35 AM »

""In fact, the Whitehouse has claimed ignorance.""

That should be ULTRA-easy.    rolleyes

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 07:01:25 AM »

There was this event on Aug 7 that also received the "silent" treatment.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07/florida-school-bus-beatdown-goes-unnoticed-by-self-styled-civil-rights/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next