"If anyone tells the new people on here that sting don't bother them anymore they are liars or at least not being completely honest"
I guess its a matter of perspective.. but in general... NO, It doesnt bother me much when I get stung by a honey bee.
I get stung, say ouch, scrape stinger off and go back to work, and usually forget I got stung within a few minutes.. DEPENDING on where I get stung..
Hands/arms doesnt bother me much. Face neck... hurts a bit worse..
Have your 1/2" breaker bar snap in half and slam your fist into the corner of an engine block and smash/slice your knuckles open.. THAT hurts.. Drop a 6.2 Detroit on your hand, lose a finger, break your wrist, smash your hand.. Oh, and crush the watch you had on that wrist. THAT hurts... a sting?? not so much. Of course.. I got stung once right up between the legs once. I screamed like a little girl, and whined for an hour while the wife giggled... I'll never wear shorts to do a quick check again.........
Twice in my life I have been stung in excess of 30 times.. that tends to hurt. The burning stays with you for a little over an hour, but starts to fade fast after that. Watching people scatter like rats leaving a sinking ship helps.. you can laugh while you pull out stingers at the wild antics you witnessed and deny performing any acrobatics yourself.