Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 03, 2014, 01:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manipulated"news"  (Read 1701 times)
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 02:43:49 PM »

Although I agree with you, hjon, I don't agree that they are that way to the same degree. Beginning at zero, fox may be +3 to the right, but aol is -6 to the left, and msnbc is -9 to the left. abc goes off the chart to the left. That is the difference.

You may have a valid point. Maybe...
Right now it is easy to see that whatever Obama and the Left do, the Left leaning sources think it is all rainbows and butterflies. And their agenda/party affiliation is apparent. But didn't we see the same thing with FOX and other Right sources when Bush was in office?? I do intend to check on that, because while I think it is true I'm not sure. Let me come back to this later.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 03:04:52 PM »

NOT BY ALL. Search my posts. I don't think you will find anything I said good about Bush unless it was comparing him to the other choices. I did say several times he was the better of the evils we had to choose from.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »

hjon.  " I fall outside the norm! "

No you don't. You say you don't want to see news agencies spread falsehoods, yet you do the same. You say you may be moderate. Well what is that ? For me, it means you are allowed to be undercover for the Leftist agenda. From moderates, I see silence when an American loses his job  ( permanently ) for wearing an Obama mask, during a rodeo. Silence when a guy sits in jail, ( I know he was on probation) but really, he sits in jail because leftist, to include the president said his video caused the death of four Americans. Silence or agreement when the president violates the constitution. ( selectively enforces parts of a law at his whim ) Silence or agreement when the president pits one American against another. Silence when the president insist on taking money from one American and gives to another. I could go on and on, however because you are a MODERATE I know this to be a waste of time. I blame the poor state of America on Leftist and the so called MODERATES. If you are a moderate you are a leftist enabler.
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »

Wow what a rant. I'm not sure what was said but there was plenty of it.

Moderate/Leftist enabler??
Perhaps you are the all knowing one...obviously some part of my posts upset you.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »

Wow what a rant. I'm not sure what was said but there was plenty of it.

Moderate/Leftist enabler??
Perhaps you are the all knowing one...obviously some part of my posts upset you.

Claimed ignorance. Again with the Alinsky thing ?
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »

NOT BY ALL. Search my posts. I don't think you will find anything I said good about Bush unless it was comparing him to the other choices. I did say several times he was the better of the evils we had to choose from.

Is this for me? I looked quickly back but I'm lost.... I may not have been as clear as intended.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »

Fox Creek, not wanting to seem like I run the show, I'm not. I have, tho, been on the forum for 4 years and have learned a bit about what will go and what won't. Please think of the definition of TACT before posting.You can be banned for not necessarily what you say, but how you say it

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 06:12:32 PM »

Fox Creek, not wanting to seem like I run the show, I'm not. I have, tho, been on the forum for 4 years and have learned a bit about what will go and what won't. Please think of the definition of TACT before posting.You can be banned for not necessarily what you say, but how you say it

Well I might get banned now !  ...thanks a lot ...  Smiley   I will check back tomorrow and see if I'm still here.....? Can I do that ?   grin
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »

You say you may be moderate. Well what is that ? For me, it means you are allowed to be undercover for the Leftist agenda. From moderates, I see silence when an American loses his job  ( permanently ) for wearing an Obama mask, during a rodeo. Silence when a guy sits in jail, ( I know he was on probation) but really, he sits in jail because leftist, to include the president said his video caused the death of four Americans. Silence or agreement when the president violates the constitution. ( selectively enforces parts of a law at his whim ) Silence or agreement when the president pits one American against another. Silence when the president insist on taking money from one American and gives to another. I could go on and on, however because you are a MODERATE I know this to be a waste of time.

I reread this Twice just to be certain.

So it is settled, I am not Moderate. At least by your standards for whatever that's worth...

I don't agree with any part of that. I don't personally know any liberals who would agree with all of it.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 06:50:12 PM »

Please think of the definition of TACT before posting

well heck....i'm well done!   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next