Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hi i am new to beemaster  (Read 946 times)

Offline scubajohn

• New Bee
hi i am new to beemaster
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:02:34 AM »
just wanted to say hi I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from all ya'all

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: hi i am new to beemaster
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:05:03 AM »
you have made a great start by finding the coffee house!  you might want to post here also.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/court-announces-verdicts-in-turkeys-ergenekon-coup-plot-trial-ex-army-chief-sentenced-to-life.aspx?pageID=238&nID=52034&NewsCatID=339#

more will see it.

welcome.
One could not learn history from architecture any more than one could learn it from books. Statues, inscriptions, memorial stones, the names of streets ? anything that might throw light upon the past had been systematically altered. (1.8.85)

George Orwell  "1984"

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 02:19:40 AM »
Welcome ScubaJohn.

Yep, a good place for some bee talk.  As for the coffee house, just keep in mind there are some pretty extreme beeks out there with some strange opinions.  :laugh:

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum John.

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »
welcome John
where you from?
as for the coffeehouse its where everyone get a chance to blow off alittle steam beating up bluebee

Offline Fox Creek

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:48:31 PM »
    Welcome John! Beemaster is a great forum. The coffee house is a great place to, as Dano said, "blow off steam!"

As for Bluebee's " strange " opening, greeting to you.....   well, I would say, it is a cloaked, weird, attempt to gain favor.  Or in another word,  ...  A  "Bluebeeism".

anything