Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hi i am new to beemaster  (Read 608 times)

Offline scubajohn

• New Bee
hi i am new to beemaster
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:02:34 AM »
just wanted to say hi I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from all ya'all

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: hi i am new to beemaster
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:05:03 AM »
you have made a great start by finding the coffee house!  you might want to post here also.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/court-announces-verdicts-in-turkeys-ergenekon-coup-plot-trial-ex-army-chief-sentenced-to-life.aspx?pageID=238&nID=52034&NewsCatID=339#

more will see it.

welcome.
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 02:19:40 AM »
Welcome ScubaJohn.

Yep, a good place for some bee talk.  As for the coffee house, just keep in mind there are some pretty extreme beeks out there with some strange opinions.  :laugh:

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum John.

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »
welcome John
where you from?
as for the coffeehouse its where everyone get a chance to blow off alittle steam beating up bluebee

Offline Fox Creek

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:48:31 PM »
    Welcome John! Beemaster is a great forum. The coffee house is a great place to, as Dano said, "blow off steam!"

As for Bluebee's " strange " opening, greeting to you.....   well, I would say, it is a cloaked, weird, attempt to gain favor.  Or in another word,  ...  A  "Bluebeeism".