Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 01, 2014, 04:39:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, those gun happy, murdering republicans  (Read 826 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: August 08, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »

Very interesting AND politically correct

The United States ranks 3rd in murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C. and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom (in the world) for murders.

These 4 cities also have the toughest gun control laws in the United States.

These 4 cities are all controlled by Democrats.     

Rocket Science Anyone?Huh

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »

iddee, Your point is well taken. I have become convinced the leftist in this country are pure evil. I just read an article attached to a letter from Rand Paul. ( God I hope this is not true. )    The families of the victims at Benghazi were told the murdered Americans were asphyxiated. From what I now understand, this is just another lie brought to us by Obama AND H. Clinton. I will not print the details as they are so horrible. Our four Americans died a most terrible agonizing death.
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »

Oh boy Iddee!!!   I cant wait to see what blueboy will have to say about this.  I'm sure he will set us straight
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »

The amazing thing about those cities is the people who live there, election after election, keep putting into office the very people who are responsible for the destruction of their cities. A lot of the mayors and governors and senators of the cities and states end up in prison and they keep voting for these criminals. It seems to me that sooner or later they would wise up. But I guess not once a democrate always a democrate.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »

the people they have put in office have been successful over the years in keeping the population uneducated and uninformed.  it's easy to convince people that YOU have their best interest at heart and THEY just want to take your stuff, if the people don't know any better.

Obama is still trying to convince people that it's all bushs fault.  why does he continue that tune?  because as a community organizer and supporter of leftist ideology, this is the tune that has worked for him in the past.

do you believe it's an accident that public schools are so crappy?  why do you think the left is so against allowing parents choices in educating their children?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 12:33:44 PM »

I guess you are right the less the people know the more they will vote for the democrats. That's is how Congress will get away with a special pass on Obamacare. The people will not know or understand what is happening.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 11:44:35 PM »

Keeping the populous ignorant of the truth is what keeps people in power.
The Catholic Church did until the Guttenberg Bible, but at least they adapted.
The Islamist do it, which is why they shoot young girls on their way to school.
Dictators do it so they can stay in power.
Obama does it because he wants to become a dictator.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
djei5
New Bee

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 12:08:03 AM »

As long as Progressives are around, they will create division, lie, slander, race bait, buy votes with every conceivable welfare state trick and create new ones on the way to the voting booths, vote six times, and in general follow Alinskys blueprint to a T. Since Wilson it has been a gradual slide left with nothing ever coming back to a true center, much less right. Every progressive movement in written history has led to a revolution, this one will be no different, just easier if you can disarm the people first.
OldMech
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 01:24:44 PM »

Very interesting AND politically correct

The United States ranks 3rd in murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C. and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom (in the world) for murders.

These 4 cities also have the toughest gun control laws in the United States.

These 4 cities are all controlled by Democrats.     

Rocket Science Anyone?Huh

I doesnt take much research to understand that criminals do not like to "hunt" where their victims are armed. I have seen countless interviews in prisons attesting to that. They KNOW, what the police can, and will do, and that they have an 8o + % chance of surviving an encounter with police. Surviving an encounter with an armed homeowner is WAY less.
   Unarmed people can be overpowered easily. The normal human being is not prepared for VIOLENCE or PAIN.  Two unarmed criminals in a house with an unarmed homeowner are NOT equal in any way. The homeowner may think he or she will fight to defend their home, but the painful reality is, pain, changes the way you think. Fear makes it worse.
   Armed intruders in an armed household will not find it as easy to overpower. THEY may have the advantage of surprise, but the homeowner has the advantage of knowing his house in the dark. Typically.. Intruders do not typically choose houses they know are armed, at least WHILE someone is AT that house.
   I watched one interview a few years ago with a thief in prison, and they asked him several questions..  the thing that terrified him the most, was the little old lady that was armed.. believe it or not..  that little old lady is going to be terrified, and she will do things younger people who felt more in control, EVEN if they were scared wouldn't do...
   Of course.. Many of them said they didnt mess with houses that had dogs. They targeted, Preferably unarmed homes, no dogs, and something noisy, like an Air Conditioner running.

39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.
Carol
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »

I think most of the "massacres" happened in "gun free" zones.....by cowards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next