Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 04:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Boy Pants  (Read 801 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« on: August 02, 2013, 11:23:08 AM »

Fire storm alert... Big fight in the House.

Carl Rove, " Senators, Lea, Paul and Cruz are wrong! To de-fund Obamacare would be political suicide! Remember 1995!? We will be blamed for shutting down the government ! "

Really? Carl, REALLY!!!    Carl...get up off your knees and take a stand! You and your fellow Republicans have been telling us for years, "Obamacare will ruin the country and MUST be stopped! "  Now we face the finale hour. Once implemented, once Americans are 'HOOKED" on this disaster, there will be no turning back. We will have lost our freedom. I do not want to imagine my personal information gathered by this IRS. I do not want the government in the middle of my healthcare choices.

There is a big push to NOT fund Obamacare, while still funding the rest of the governments obligations. Don't worry Carl, We will put the message out! We will take a stand. We will tell the American people, " It is Obama who is shutting down the government."

If you look and listen closely, you can almost see the "Leftist Light"

Alert, this just in. In an effort to stop the bleeding, looks like federal workers will be getting subsidies of 5000 for single and 11000 for families to help pay for their Obamacare. So now we will have a two tier system. One for them. One for us. ....nice.    
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:41:00 AM by Fox Creek » Logged
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »

You have to believe Karl. He is part of the establishment party. He is far from a conservative or Constitutionalist.
 He must know what he's talking about, look at how his election predictions turned out last time. 
And Fox Creek, they need to do what they promised when they were elected and took over the House. they ran on defunding Obamacare and not passing any spending bills that were not appropriately outlined in the Constitution.I think their memory is much shorter than election cycles. It was the grass roots people at the ballot box that put the House in place, not Karl Rove, not the Dept. of Commerce,not the RNC.   They need to get their head out of their rear ends or face the consequences.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »

I love it that Obama gave his big business buddies and Congress a way out of this wonderful health care opportunity that the Democrates gave us. And the Unions will probably be the next ones to get an out. Leaving the poor ole everyday working American to fund this liberal monster. The same poor ole working men and women who are paying double for gas then they were the day Bush left the White House.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next