If the reactions are getting stronger for some of you, I highly recommend getting an epi-pen on hand.
In fact, even if you don't react that much, I recommend getting an epi-pen, and make sure it is fresh every year.
The most I've been stung is around 12-15 times at once, and I was fine. I still keep an epi-pen on hand though.
You never know if you will develop an adult allergy, or if someone else who visits you is allergic.
I hope to never have to use it, and even if I never have to, I will consider it a wise investment.