Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 12:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leftist Narative vs Truth  (Read 4001 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 12:40:02 PM »

I don't know about others, but me nor the kids I knew were stupid enough to beat a person's head into the concrete just because we thought he was following us.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 01:29:54 PM »

I think its important for Americans to realize what has been going on in our inner cities for decades. When the prosecutions star witness told us, " creepy a__ white cracker" is not racial, it should have raise a red flag. Having worked N. Richmond Ca. (one square mile of living hell) for years, I can tell you we have a large group of people who are completely disconnected from our society. While most of us have been taught to not be racist, this group have been brainwashed from birth, to the opposite. The white man is hated. They are owed. On top of this, these people have been surviving for decades on welfare. They know nothing else. This situation has to be fixed. It is disgraceful and not the way America should work. There are many in the inner city crying for help and they cannot get out. In  my opinion welfare has ruined a large segment of the African American community. My question is, how in the hell do we clean this up? 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »

I can tell you we have a large group of people who are completely disconnected from our society.

that's absolutely true and all else that you said.  they are raised in a close environment both at home and at school.  their exposure to the real world is non-existant.  low income housing, welfare, school, all environments feeding the isolation and the narrative.

not only that, though, a few years ago i did a RC thing with a girl from Oakland, CA.  she was black and it was her first deployment.  i think it was her first time out of her community and comfort zone.  she was middle class and well educated, but she had a hard time mixing in.  she and i got to be friends because a couple of the black RC workers and I were already friends and she gravitated toward them.  we have stayed in touch over the years, but i don't think she ever went out on another national deployment.

it's probably true of a lot of people that they are not exposed to anything outside their little world. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2013, 06:01:58 PM »

and a kid lost his life.  regardless of what he was doing, or not doing, it's a devastation to his family.  how stupid were we all at 17?

Well, any time you're casing houses and someone gets suspicious, so you punch them in the face and bang their head on the sidewalk, you run the risk that they might fight back.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 01:08:06 PM »

Zimmerman ain't through yet. The racist Eric Holder has already been looking into bringing racial charges against him. The NAACP and the racial motivator Rev Jesse Jackson are some that are putting on the pressure.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »

And if it is true, Obama and Holder used tax payer money to send groups to incite racial discourse, yet another scandal should arise. Also, Zimmerman could and should sue MSNBC for doctoring the 911 call, which made Zimmerman look as a racist.

As I said, the leftist will stop at nothing to push the racial divide.

cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2013, 01:59:02 PM »

""It’s not up the police to be judge, jury, and executioner in the USA.  That’s why we have a jury system. ""

Since you seem to like going to the extreme, how about this? Every person who a cop sees leave home gets arrested and tried. The cop doesn't have the authority to decide they are innocent, so he takes them in, just in case they have broken the law.

Is that what you are saying?

I can see why its iddee......doh!... forgot the ot.

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »

Now Holder has opened a "tip" line, for those who may want to report any history of Zimmerman's which might prove he is a racist. This would be funny, if this was not so disgusting. All this, while ignoring facts. Black on Black murder, 92%. White on Black murder, 7%. Black on White murder, 14%.  Then there is the White/Hispanic on.....
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »

We just had a show trial that would have made Stalin proud. Now we're firing up the Hitler Youth Turn-in-your-Neighbor program. darn the police investigators and the jury of his peers and double jeapardy, the Reverend Sharpton wants him to be guilty and Eric Holder is going to throw bleep on the wall until something sticks.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »

Where is all the national uproar over this?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/353603/61-murders-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial-will-allen

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »

Where is the justice??

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.

*Shel Silverstein*
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2013, 08:36:16 AM »

>Not guilty is what I expected based on the LAW and the evidence.  I think some of our beeks got all worked up about nothing.

They still ruined his life.  That's nothing?

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »

This pathetic trial is a showcase for what the Leftist in this country are willing to do. Actually typical. How many times have we seen this? Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Rodney King..... The Left will feign outrage over any injustice, real of perceived. Leftist politicians, media, race hucksters all, will go so far as to manufacture evidence, lie, hide facts, ridicule, ruin lives, riot, even cause the death of innocents in order to advance the narrative. AND GET AWAY WITH IT !  ( Brawley ) Caused riots. In Crown Heights, people died ! Al Sharpton was caught in the lie and fined. As I recall, he was  ordered to pay money to his victims. To this day he has not obeyed the court order. He has been rewarded with radio and television  shows. ( Duke Lacrosse Team ) Young men's lives were ruined !. The lefts answer? " move on, nothing to see here!".      
    Is this the America we desire ?    

Come to think of it, the guy in the Whitehouse is cut from the same cloth.

Now we have a young man from Australia murdered while jogging. The suspect, the trigger man, had been "tweeting" his hatred for the white man, his anger over the Zimmerman case. Once again, an innocent is dead because of the leftist narrative. The race hucksters did it again.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »

This pathetic trial is a showcase for what the Leftist in this country are willing to do. Actually typical. How many times have we seen this? Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Rodney King..... The Left will feign outrage over any injustice, real of perceived. Leftist politicians, media, race hucksters all, will go so far as to manufacture evidence, lie, hide facts, ridicule, ruin lives, riot, even cause the death of innocents in order to advance the narrative. AND GET AWAY WITH IT !  ( Brawley ) Caused riots. In Crown Heights, people died ! Al Sharpton was caught in the lie and fined. As I recall, he was  ordered to pay money to his victims. To this day he has not obeyed the court order. He has been rewarded with radio and television  shows. ( Duke Lacrosse Team ) Young men's lives were ruined !. The lefts answer? " move on, nothing to see here!".      
    Is this the America we desire ?    

Come to think of it, the guy in the Whitehouse is cut from the same cloth.

Now we have a young man from Australia murdered while jogging. The suspect, the trigger man, had been "tweeting" his hatred for the white man, his anger over the Zimmerman case. Once again, an innocent is dead because of the leftist narrative. The race hucksters did it again.
And so far the police and media refuse to call it a hate crime. Wonder what they would call it if it were three white teens that shot a black athlete in the back as he was running beside the road.
GSF
Super Bee

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »

I believe in the book of Psalms it says; "We have sown iniquity and reaped the whirlwind."

Proverbs maybe? - Woe to them that call evil good and good evil.

I worked in the prison for about two years. Although I recognize them as humans it would baffle you to see the unchangeable mindset of those folks. They would appear to be just a notch above a starving Neanderthal when it came to their thought process. We will see society break down or re boot in this country at some point in time.

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 06:53:49 PM »

I'm going to add a minor piece of trivia to this: In the unedited "911" call (it was a non-emergency call to report a suspicious person.) After the operator had told GZ "We don't need you to do that." (and he "OK") - I'm not assuming he stopped following him, but using something he said later - when the operator asked for his name and address - he replied "I don't want to say it out loud right now - I don't know where this kid is." (listen to the tape - it's been a couple months for me, so I may not have the quote verbatim.) - the point being GZ LOST HIM! - Didn't have a CLUE where he was. (the tape is on you tube if you want to find it.)

be happy and make others happy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next