Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 24, 2014, 12:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leftist Narative vs Truth  (Read 3315 times)
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »

DEknow, you are correct. None of this matters. Human beings are running this trial. There are and will be mistakes and bad decisions. Evidence will be allowed in and evidence will be denied. One will be protected from scrutiny, one will not. Speaking from experience, I can say, sometimes even the judge will be wrong. You have experience too. ( O.J. Simpson ). From this point on, anything is possible in this trial.

The point of my post, "Leftist Narrative vs Truth ", is mob rule dictating who gets arrested and for what charges.

sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 04:02:55 PM »

http://f1427.mail.vip.bf1.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f2886611%5fAL6ki2IAAAc9UdZJ9AAAAAPqi8s&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »

The big picture in a nutshell:

There wasn't enough evidence to take this case to trial. But then MSNBC doctored 911 tapes and photographs to make Zimmerman look like a white racist who murdered a sweet black toddler. The reverends Sharpton and Jackson started beating the drums. The Attorney General and even the President expressed opinions about an investigation in progress. The mob demanded that SOMETHING BE DONE!

The original prosecutor, who had a shred of integrity, recused himself. A political appointment was made to replace him. She proceeded with NO Grand Jury indictment AND decided to overcharge. She also got the FBI to investigate Zimmerman for hate crimes and civil rights violations. They tried hard but came up with nothing.

Now the misdirection of the trial is well underway: Martin's past is not admissible, but Zimmerman's is. The prosecution withheld evidence, but the judge won't rule on it until AFTER the trial. It doesn't get any more Holderesque than that.

Fortunately for Zimmerman, the prosecution's own witnesses are blowing them out of the water. Martin's barely-human girlfriend perjured herself several times. The detective who was the lead investigator testified that there was "outside pressure" on the case, but that he believed Zimmerman was telling the truth. The only eye-witness corroborated Zimmerman's story.

The judge and the prosecutor are obviously being leaned on hard from high above - watch how biased the judge is against the defense - but there's already enough reasonable doubt to sink a boat.

If the jury is honest and intelligent enough to understand presumption of innocence, "Looting for Trayvon" begins soon in a neighborhood near you.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »

Barely human?  Come on now, let’s be nice. grin

I haven’t watched the trial or followed the story much; got more productive things to do.  I will concede the media has clearly drummed this case up (from what I have seen), as they do with others (Jodi Aries?) to draw in the viewers.  I try to ignore the nonsense; be it Fox News or MSNBC.  (I rarely watch MSNBC btw) 

My gut feeling is Zimmerman is completely innocent and will be acquitted since it appears he didn’t violate any of the statutes.   

Luckily for Zimmerman, FL law seems to be well defined in this area.  That leaves less room for lawyers to make up their own law as they go along.   
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »

... My gut feeling is Zimmerman is completely innocent and will be acquitted since it appears he didn’t violate any of the statutes... 

He SHOULD be acquitted. There's enough reasonable doubt to sink a boat.

I have no idea what the jury's like, though, other than that they're all white women. Maybe as mothers with sons they'll succumb to the emotional angle the prosecution is pushing. Maybe they fear reprisals or riots if they don't find Zimmerman guilty of something. Judging from what some of my coworkers and even family members believe, there's no end to the irrational spins that can be put on this.

I think the moral of the story is that following someone because you are concerned for your neighborhood is morally wrong, but mercilessly beating someone who is on his back screaming for help because he was following you is cool.
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 10:53:19 AM »

This pathetic trial is a showcase for what the Leftist in this country are willing to do. Actually typical. How many times have we seen this? Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Rodney King..... The Left will feign outrage over any injustice, real of perceived. Leftist politicians, media, race hucksters all, will go so far as to manufacture evidence, lie, hide facts, ridicule, ruin lives, riot, even cause the death of innocents in order to advance the narrative. AND GET AWAY WITH IT !  ( Brawley ) Caused riots. In Crown Heights, people died ! Al Sharpton was caught in the lie and fined. As I recall, he was  ordered to pay money to his victims. To this day he has not obeyed the court order. He has been rewarded with radio and television  shows. ( Duke Lacrosse Team ) Young men's lives were ruined !. The lefts answer? " move on, nothing to see here!".     
    Is this the America we desire ?   

Come to think of it, the guy in the Whitehouse is cut from the same cloth.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »

This pathetic trial is a showcase for what the Leftist in this country are willing to do. Actually typical. How many times have we seen this? Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Rodney King..... The Left will feign outrage over any injustice, real of perceived. Leftist politicians, media, race hucksters all, will go so far as to manufacture evidence, lie, hide facts, ridicule, ruin lives, riot, even cause the death of innocents in order to advance the narrative. AND GET AWAY WITH IT !  ( Brawley ) Caused riots. In Crown Heights, people died ! Al Sharpton was caught in the lie and fined. As I recall, he was  ordered to pay money to his victims. To this day he has not obeyed the court order. He has been rewarded with radio and television  shows. ( Duke Lacrosse Team ) Young men's lives were ruined !. The lefts answer? " move on, nothing to see here!".     
    Is this the America we desire ?   

Come to think of it, the guy in the Whitehouse is cut from the same cloth.
And OJ got off when everybody new he killed those two.
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »

Bluebee, are you really that dense. She said it was investigated and the evidence was forwarded to the DA. YES, the investigators were there.

It was only after an uproar and the rioters had to be appeased that he was charged. She was not giving an opinion, she was stating the facts. He was railroaded by the left.

iddee, I just caught this. Too funny. If you look under "Fox Creek" you will see two stars. Under this you will see, "gender". Once again, you crack me up!  Smiley   ... Or is my slip showing?    
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:09:07 AM by Fox Creek » Logged
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 10:36:01 PM »

OOOOOPS ! Maybe you were wearing a kilt that day.   evil     grin

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 03:32:16 AM »

Nope.  The Tea Party People just have a real hard time getting their facts strait  laugh
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 11:16:35 AM »

Nope.  The Tea Party People just have a real hard time getting their facts strait  laugh

Unlike some, the "TEA PARTY PEOPLE" have a spine.
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »

Spelling is important when you're trying to make other people look stupid.
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2013, 12:40:25 PM »

Watching the Prosecution final statement to the jury. Amusing, disgusting, embarrassing, actually sounds juvenile. I have never seen a prosecutor speak uninterrupted for a total of 4 hours, unable to produce one fact. America should be ashamed.     
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

Yesterday, liberal Harvard professor Allen Dershowitz said, " the Zimmerman prosecutors should be disbarred!". Reason Dershowitz made this claim. He said the prosecutors were just making things up about Zimmerman without any facts.

Notice how the judge threw in the manslaughter charge at the last minute.

Yes, the leftist will get their pound of flesh. They will get Zimmerman, one way or another.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 10:04:11 PM »

NOT GUILTY

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013, 10:28:47 PM »

Fox, the manslaughter charge was always a possibility.  i don't know FL law, but apparently that lesser charge was always going to be an option for the jury.  the judge did not allow the 3rd lesser charge to be added for consideration at the last moment.

the prosecution sucked, but they sucked because they had no case.  in another state, they would have won...even with sucky witnesses.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 12:26:11 AM »

Good luck Mr. Zimmerman. Hope you can put your life back together. For some, you will forever have a target on your back.

As for "wanna be cop!" I became very tired of hearing this. Anyone who knows anything about becoming a cop, will tell you how difficult it is.  Very few in law enforcement are hired by the first agency they test for. So many hoops to jump through. So many test. I hated the way the prosecutor twisted this in an attempt to crucify Zimmerman. Reminded me too much of a desperate defence attorney.

Kathyp. Manslaughter was never listed in the charges. Through out the trial many of us were scratching our heads as to why. It was only introduced at the end.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 03:59:55 AM »

Dear beeks have faith in your fellow man (or maybe just woman grin).

Not guilty is what I expected based on the LAW and the evidence.  I think some of our beeks got all worked up about nothing.  Now maybe it’s time to get back to fixing America.

I second Fox Creeks sentiments.  Good luck Mr Zimmerman.  
Oblio13
House Bee

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »

There was never enough evidence for a legitimate prosecution here. The only reason it went to trial at all was outside political pressure and racial agitation. This is not how justice systems in great nations work.

And the trial itself was like a bad Saturday Night Live skit, with the prosecution desperately trying to whip up emotion while their own witnesses blew them out of the water.

And even though it ended the way it should have, don't forget that a man's life was ruined and his family impoverished.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 12:29:21 PM »

and a kid lost his life.  regardless of what he was doing, or not doing, it's a devastation to his family.  how stupid were we all at 17?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next