Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 05:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leftist Narative vs Truth  (Read 4590 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« on: July 02, 2013, 02:39:24 PM »

Do you see the changes? How the legal process is dictated?

George Zimmerman should not be facing murder charges. The investigating agency conducted an investigation and forwarded the information to the D.A's office. No charges were filed as a crime was not committed.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 04:45:41 PM »

I wasn’t there so I don’t know what really happened.  Evidently you somehow know what happened so there is no need for a trial?  

Seems like there were two men out walking on a sidewalk and one is now dead.  But there is no need to question what happened in your mind?  

Zimmerman IS Innocent unless proven guilty, what’s wrong with that?
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »

Bluebee, are you really that dense. She said it was investigated and the evidence was forwarded to the DA. YES, the investigators were there.

It was only after an uproar and the rioters had to be appeased that he was charged. She was not giving an opinion, she was stating the facts. He was railroaded by the left.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »

And now for my opinion.

What is the Leftist narrative? "Black man victim, white man guilty". (yes we know Zimmerman is Latino), however he was reported to have been white, from the start.  The leftist media was all over it as was the usual suspect black hucksters. All demanding Zimmerman's head. Even though the case was investigated and determined "no crime committed", the left would have none of it! They still wanted their pound of flesh. Its kind of like mob rule....you know, kind of like what is happening right now in Texas.  Look how terrible the trial is. Why? cause there is no case. In fact, the prosecution is everyday proving the defenses case. Its ridiculous.

So now we have the mob dictating our justice system. One way or the other, the left will get the revenge always desired.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 01:34:35 AM »

Mob rule in Texas huh  I guess I’ve been too busy WORKING to hear about that.  What mob is Gov Perry heading now? 

There might be some truth in what you suggest Fox Creek; I won’t deny that.  However at the end of the day there are statutes in Florida that define what self defense is and is not.  Either Zimmerman obeyed the statutes, or he did not.  It’s that simple.  It’s not up the police to be judge, jury, and executioner in the USA.  That’s why we have a jury system.

This site seems to summarize those statues.   http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-case-the-five-principles-of-the-law-of-self-defense/

Looking over the laws, my guess is Zimmerman will readily meet all the criteria for self defense except for the innocence/aggressor condition.  That looks debatable to me, but since there doesn’t seem to be any clear evidence Zimmerman was the aggressor, I think he gets acquitted.

On a side note; I don’t think it’s a great idea for people to be playing Cop and roaming the streets looking for trouble.  It’s bad enough having the NSA watching our every move, I don’t want some cop wannabee stalker following me too.   police
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 08:34:12 AM »

It varies a little by state, but the process goes something like this.  Someone dies under any kind of circumstances where another person caused the death in any way and a grand jury is convened.  The grand jury looks at the evidence and decides if there is reason to suspect a crime may have been committed.  If they don't think a crime has been committed, they can drop it.  If they decide a crime might have been committed they return an indictment and it goes to the DA.  The DA decides if there is enough evidence to convict the person who appears to be responsible.  If not, the DA can drop it.  Only if the grand jury thinks there is cause for a trial and the DA thinks there is evidence that could result in a conviction does it go to trial.  Both of them (the grand jury and the DA) could stop this before it gets this far.  Once it goes to trial the suspect's life is pretty much over.  It will take everything they have to finance the defense and even if they are found innocent people will think they were guilty.  So in reality it's the DA that has the power to ruin your life, no matter what the trial Jury decides.  What the Jury decides just has the potential to make your already ruined life worse.

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »

In this case there was not a Grand Jury. A special prosecutor was appointed by governor Scott. This only after great pressure from the mob in various forms.
Spooner
New Bee

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 10:57:43 AM »

I keep two beehives beside my front door it keeps out strangers pretty effectively.  Not foolproof, but avoiding conflict trumps deadly defence.

To fight and win all your battles is not supreme excellence;
Supreme Excellence is breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也
-SunTzu
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »

I keep two beehives beside my front door it keeps out strangers pretty effectively.  Not foolproof, but avoiding conflict trumps deadly defence.

To fight and win all your battles is not supreme excellence;
Supreme Excellence is breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也
-SunTzu

We can assume you are making some point and not really doing this.

I can see some "creepy a__ lawyer",  having their way with you!
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 01:20:51 PM »

""It’s not up the police to be judge, jury, and executioner in the USA.  That’s why we have a jury system. ""

Since you seem to like going to the extreme, how about this? Every person who a cop sees leave home gets arrested and tried. The cop doesn't have the authority to decide they are innocent, so he takes them in, just in case they have broken the law.

Is that what you are saying?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »

LOL, I’m the MODERATE around here!

There’s a little ole thing in the US Constitution called “due process” which applies to the administration of justice and this case.  Strangely enough it sounds like many of the “conservative” beeks would like to throw out most of that old piece of paper, except of coarse for the 2nd amendment.  So just what do the "conservatives" really want to conserve?  laugh
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 06:37:05 PM »

There’s a little ole thing in the US Constitution called “due process” which applies to the administration of justice and this case.  Strangely enough it sounds like many of the “conservative” beeks would like to throw out most of that old piece of paper, except of coarse for the 2nd amendment.  So just what do the "conservatives" really want to conserve?  laugh

How in heavens name did you get so far off track?  There was due process. The incident was investigated by the police. Its their job! The county DA and investigators decided to NOT FILE CHARGES!!!  Sorry BB but this happens every single day in America. IT IS THE DUE PROCESS!!!

By the way. Over charging someone because the leftist media and Al Sharpton demands it, IS NOT DUE PROCESS!!!!
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »

There’s a little ole thing in the US Constitution called “due process” which applies to the administration of justice and this case.  Strangely enough it sounds like many of the “conservative” beeks would like to throw out most of that old piece of paper, except of coarse for the 2nd amendment.  So just what do the "conservatives" really want to conserve?  laugh

How in heavens name did you get so far off track?  There was due process. The incident was investigated by the police. Its their job! The county DA and investigators decided to NOT FILE CHARGES!!!  Sorry BB but this happens every single day in America. IT IS THE DUE PROCESS!!!

By the way. Over charging someone because the leftist media and Al Sharpton demands it, IS NOT DUE PROCESS!!!!

One thing yall might be forgetting is The DOJ of the USA, Eric Holder, went to FL. and after he arrived there the special prosecutor was appointed. So speaking of the Constitution this was not a federal case but the DOJ got involved anyway. And if you remember there was a rally where Holder commended ole Al Sharpton for doing such a good job of stirring up s---.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 07:27:43 PM »

Politics cuts both ways folks.  Remember Jack Kevorkian (aka Dr Death)?  He was acquitted 3 or 4 times of assisted suicide charges by a jury of his peers in Michigan; which really irritated the right wing Republicans.  How dare the peasants disagree with the Republicans. laugh  They eventually turned his trials into a media circus and got a conviction.

Let’s not forget who is RUNNING the great state of Florida!  The REPUBLICANS!  lau   
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »

Don't know where you got that. Me, and all I know, were rooting for Kevorkian. It's my belief the media did the dirty work there, too, to get a conviction.

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 07:55:36 PM »

BlueBee. You claim to be a moderate. As for myself, I can't explain what a moderate would be. You behave as a Leftist would behave. You  make your assertions, however when confronted with facts, you either do not answer or you attempt to change the direction of the conversation. Knowing you will not define a "moderate", one is left to wonder.  
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »

Bluebee's definition of moderate......  Just a bit left of the left limit.   tongue   grin

*Shel Silverstein*
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »

Very interesting.......................

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-was-apparently-a-17-year-old-undisciplined-punk-thug-drug-dealing-thief-and-wannabe-gangsta/

*Shel Silverstein*
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »

Yea but the judge probably will not allow the truth to be told in court.
And you also need to remember that according to Obama if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.
Come to think of it Obama may have been Trayvon's idol with the drugs and all considered.
deknow
Field Bee

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 06:43:20 AM »

Unless you think zimmerman should be acting as a vigilante, avenging the crimes ranging from being caught with an empty bag of pot in school to possessing jewelry that was stolen, none of this has any bearing on what happened.

The first, big red flag I noticed im skimming the article was the photos...an original and a.doctored one to make him look.more innocent?  The problem is, the original is more closely cropped than the doctored one.  How can you doctor a photo and make it less cropped than the original?  Clearly, the original was doctored to some (undisclosed) extent.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next