Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 02:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS7 - Early Impressions...  (Read 187 times)
Moots
Queen Bee

« on: September 19, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »

So, calling all iPhone users...wondering what's everyones early impressions are of iOS7.

I downloaded it and finished the install late last night.  While I don't track these issues extremely closely, I did know that this upgrade was going to be a significant style change.  Uually with these types of changes folks fall into one of two categories, they either love it or hate it.  So, naturally I was curious to find out what category I was going to fall into. 

Well, I'm happy to report...Personally, I love it...The look, the feel, pretty much everything. 

A few of my favorite new features...

1) They've finally figured out when searching your contacts for someone to send a TEXT message to, to give sort priority to MOBILE phone numbers!  (I've been waiting for this feature FOREVER!)

2) The ability to swipe up from the bottom and have instant access to key settings and features....WiFi, Airplane mode, Bluetooth, Do not disturb, Camera, Calculator, Clock.....and a Flashlight.

3) The ability to block calls and text from a specific phone number

4) Zoom capability in video mode

5) Time stamp on every text message

6) The new organization and display of photos

For the real iPhone geeks, here's a pretty good LINK to 90 iOS7 Tips and Tricks!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next