Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 08:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYT article on Egypt  (Read 4816 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 12:24:40 PM »

A certain group I support recently held a certain senator's foot to the fire. He wrote us a letter, ensuring he would " do the right thing !" A member of the gang of eight.  Its unfortunate people still misrepresent what the Tea Party is all about.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »

No, BlueBee.......its MSNBC.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »

...  I ask you now and I [will] ask you to respond again in 30, 90, 180, 365, 1,000 and 10,000 days and tell me [if] Egypt any closer to democracy now than she was say in 2009!  Remember, I asked first.

....Every ethnic or tribal group in the Middle East wants its own  ...homeland.  Instead, we insist on them copying the German national model [imposed on Germany by England in the mid 19th Century or the UN] dictating the shape of borders.  Many if not most people in this area ...would happily rip their neighbors' [eyeballs] out if left alone....

… In less than 3 hours it will be 448 days (I think) since I [first] posted the above about Egypt, has anything changed?

OK.  Another 376 days have come and gone since I posted the above about Egypt for a total of 824 days closing in on a 1,000 days.  Don’t tell me that, “Rome wasn’t built in a day” BS.  I know how to read.  If you do bring up that quip I wish to remind you that

“Yes, it took a lot longer than one day to build Rome, but it only required one day for the Roman Obama, (the deluded emperor Nero) to turn the Eternal City of Rome into a hissing pile of smoking ash.”

Now the American Nero is disarming his own citizens while arming the Middle Eastern Barbarians while training them on how to clean you plow on the one hand, while wolfing down your lunch with the other.

Here are some recent goings on in Egypt: 
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/morsi-millions-demonstrate-egypt/2013/06/30/id/512681?s=al&promo_code=14034-1

Remember, I told you that the Egyptian Military is not keen on fighting an offensive war say with the Israelis and running the risk of being maimed or dying for a corrupt regime that only hands out benefits like the Democrat Party does, first to its own power base and then from the top down after that. 

That type of government is only loyal to its own power base or tribal origins.  The Muslim Brotherhood seemingly wants to create a generation of Egyptian widows, orphans, legless baggers, blind men, and grieving mothers by helping their all powerful god Allah, achieve his heavenly master plan for humanity here on Earth.  Unfortunately for them (or maybe fortunately for us) this is how Arab Culture has always operated.

Salam wa aleikum (peace be upon you) ….y’all!!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2013, 04:18:54 PM »

.Every ethnic or tribal group in the Middle East wants its own  ...homeland.

The Muslim Brotherhood seemingly wants to create a generation of Egyptian widows, orphans, legless baggers, blind men, and grieving mothers by helping their all powerful god Allah, achieve his heavenly master plan for humanity here on Earth.  Unfortunately for them (or maybe fortunately for us) this is how Arab Culture has always operated.

the muslim brotherhood is an arab nationalist/muslim homeland bunch.  always have been.  the reason the  dictators suppressed them was because the muslim brotherhood (among others) want only one unified muslim state. to that end, they destabilized every arab and persian muslim government they could.   
we have been fed the idea the various factions of muslims will not work together, indeed, hate each other.  when it comes to achieving the unified muslim state, they will and do work together.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next