Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 17, 2014, 02:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Face book  (Read 9505 times)
don2
Doak
House Bee

« on: June 24, 2013, 09:39:21 PM »

Why does the entries on the Beemaster Face book forum come up on my regular face book page? d2

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 07:53:22 PM »

You have notifications turned on in your settings that allows postings from any group you subscribe to pop onto your page. Go to Beemaster facebook page and you may be able to turn off notifications.
 At the top right of Beemaster facebook page to the right of the title you should see a notifications checkmarked. Uncheck it.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:56:41 PM »

you liked the page and joined the group, right?  so you get notifications.  do as buzzbee suggests, but i think you will still get some of the notifications and you will get them on any subject where you have posted.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JPinMO
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:51 AM »

Don, I occasionally see posts of some groups I belong to, even with the notifications "off" (and the posts aren't from people I'm friends with).
I think fb does it randomly, just to remind you that you still belong to the group(s), or possibly to drum up more traffic. 

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either. – Albert Einstein
don2
Doak
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 06:38:38 PM »

I unchecked it. I didn't know my Beemaster F.B. postings would come up on my regular Face Book page, Really no biggie, Just have so much on it already. dd-don2 Wink Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next