Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 03:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The FBI is using drones to spy on US citizens  (Read 1254 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: June 20, 2013, 07:26:26 PM »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/19/FBI-use-drones
I keep telling ya it's is only a small step to say they can use these to assault the public.
The EPA also wants use of these to monitor cattle ranchers. You can bet your rear end the IRS can justify them to catch someone working "under the table".
Big Brother is here and needs knocked back to be a servant of the people, not us being beholden to them. They are not the ruling class. And I heard Diane Feinstein thanking Mueller for giving them a snippet of this info so they know better how to handle regulation of this stuff. REALLY?   I thought legislators should be setting up the rules for this stuff. Not unacountable staff at these agencies..
Can you see a shadow government? One where decisions and policies are being set by people other than those elected to do so?

I do hold these truths to be self evident!!!   Wake up America ,before it's too late. If it's not already.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »

thing is, as tech evolves, we can't keep folks from using it.  think about how policing has evolved in the last 50 years and all of it due to tech.  some good.  some bad.  can't think of any way to stop it.....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 10:40:39 PM »

Kathy,
Speaking of advances in technology....try wrapping your mind around this concept. 

Simply amazing, and creepy, all at the same time.

LINK TO ARTICLE

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Better.to.Bee.than.not
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »

Good, their drones can pick me up giving them the finger then.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 11:28:22 PM »

Right moots, and how is that car powered by a fist sized nuclear reactor working for you.  lau
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:54 PM »

Wake up America ,before it's too late. If it's not already.

I think this is what Mr Snowden was trying to say!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 11:35:43 PM »

moots, i saw that today. reality follows sci fi often.  they need to be able to think up a thing to eventually figure out how to do it.

i'd be happy with some good VR gaming that was affordable  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 08:53:14 AM »

>Can you see a shadow government? One where decisions and policies are being set by people other than those elected to do so?

That's been true since they invented all these agencies.  They are not elected and they run our lives...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 10:42:05 AM »

Right moots, and how is that car powered by a fist sized nuclear reactor working for you.  lau

Hey Blue,
I'm sure I'll get that vehicle about the same time I get that list of specifics that you promised me on "exactly" what Obama has done to aid and/or cause the rise in the stock market.  lau lau lau

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »

Speaking of advances in technology....try wrapping your mind around this concept. 

LINK TO ARTICLE

It will never happen for the simple reason that all of us have 1,000s of dark little closely guarded acts, thoughts, and secret supplications of the heart, which if known by others will tarnish our carefully crafted persona.  Do anyone of you really want your secret dark deeds and feelings about your parents, spouses, family, friends, community, and business associates out in the open for everyone to see, or share with others?  I didn't think that you did either.   grin

kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 10:41:07 PM »

And some of your fellow citizens maybe even family members are lining up for the jobs of making and fighting these same drones.  WUWT?

Warning:  Graphic images.

French Nazi Collaborators Tried and Executed

1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 02:37:56 AM »

skeets anyone? angel

vegetarian???  isnt green stuff for growing meat?
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »

skeets anyone? angel

Don't you mean "Traps anyone?"   evil
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 02:42:57 AM »

as I am a rifleman and not a shotgunner I concede to your knowledge just as long as it results in any of them flying over my house being shot down lol grin

kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 03:45:56 AM »

I am a rifleman and not a shotgunner I concede to your knowledge just as long as it results in any of them flying over my

house being shot down lol grin

PULL!!

Frozen, the picture of the first goon is the reason I've taken to calling him "Skeeter."
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 07:33:07 PM »

People downloading their brain into a computer sounds like the perfect time for an EMP to me. So long suckers. cool
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 03:43:21 AM »

We'll let the conservatives get downloaded first  lau
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »

I cant think of any reason that we conservatives would do something like that so y'all go on ahead

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next