Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 02:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More.... Stupid is as stupid does  (Read 1524 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: June 18, 2013, 09:21:09 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/chicago-body-count-a-monument-to-gun-control-failure

Chicago has stubbornly tried every scheme and legal ploy to keep its citizens disarmed against a series of legal actions and in conflict with what the firearms community considers common sense. Meanwhile, in Seattle over the weekend, police shot a charging pit bull in a Lake City incident, according to the Seattle Times.

Forty-one other Chicago residents were wounded over the weekend when most of America was celebrating fatherhood. Anti-gun Mayor Rahm Emanuel seems clueless and powerless to stop the violence and the cityís only strategy seems to be perpetuation of a philosophy of disarmament that has not worked, and has essentially been ruled unconstitutional by the courts.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:06 PM »

Donít throw out one of Kingbees Red Herrings..... or Herons.  I dunno

This problem is like fireworks in Michigan.  For years and years anything that left the ground or goes bang has been illegal in Michigan.  Did that stop people from breaking the law?  No way, they drove to Ohio en mass to buy all the fireworks they wanted and returned to Michigan to break the law.  Until you deal with the other sources of illegal material (Ohio in this case), youíll have a problem.  Not everybody is as law abiding as Moots likes to paint. laugh
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »

Donít throw out one of Kingbees Red Herrings..... or Herons.  I dunno

This problem is like fireworks in Michigan.  For years and years anything that left the ground or goes bang has been illegal in Michigan.  Did that stop people from breaking the law?  No way, they drove to Ohio en mass to buy all the fireworks they wanted and returned to Michigan to break the law.  Until you deal with the other sources of illegal material (Ohio in this case), youíll have a problem.  Not everybody is as law abiding as Moots likes to paint. laugh

So you think Ohio should stop selling fireworks because the libs in Michigan think their people are not responsible enough to use them. huh
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 09:28:25 PM »

Yes, that is what BlueBee thinks.  Under Code Napoleon, (the Roman common law in effect in Mexico) it is legal for an 18 year old to drink.  It is also generally not against the law to evade the traffic police by taking refuge on private property.

So using BlueBee's senseless dis-logic, it is fine for a 19 year old illegal from Mexico now living in Michigan to get liquored up in Ohio and then drive through a school zone during recess at 120 MPH. That is as long as he only wrecks his car on private property and kills no one but himself.  Blue, aren't you glad that you got that cleared that up?
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 11:11:36 PM »

Kingbee I hope weíre not going to have to wait another 17 years for you to get your facts right again. laugh

FYI... Michiganís drinking age is 21. Ohio too.  Problem solved. Wink
divemaster1963
Field Bee

God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 12:39:07 AM »

Kingbee I hope weíre not going to have to wait another 17 years for you to get your facts right again. laugh

FYI... Michiganís drinking age is 21. Ohio too.  Problem solved. Wink

Yum Yum. Protein comes every 17 years.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »

You better gather and dry a passel of those 17 year Locus BlueBee.  In fact you should dry a 17 year supply because they will come in mighty handy to munch on once Obama and Michelle turn the fields of amber grain into another Detroit, Michigan.

Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)

Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 11:28:37 AM »

>Until you deal with the other sources of illegal material (Ohio in this case), youíll have a problem.  Not everybody is as law abiding as Moots likes to paint.

That's why cocaine is such a problem in Chicago too... it's legal in Ohio, right?  Why not pass a law to keep drugs off the streets...

>FYI... Michiganís drinking age is 21. Ohio too.  Problem solved.

It's good to know that there is no underage drinking in Michigan... passing laws is sure an easy way to fix things...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 05:05:08 PM »

Michiganís drinking age is 21....

Blue, watch my lips.  Mexico's legal drinking age is 18.  So using Obama fuzzy logic it is unfair that an 18 year old Mexican national who entered the US illegally can't get liquored up in Michigan like he can in Mexico.  What's fair about that?  Using Leftist Logic the answer is nothing. "We are the world don't you know?" 

Now under Earl Obama children who have reached the age of majority (18) may stay on their parents health insurance policy until age 26.  But the same child is eligible to vote at age 18.  What's up with that?  The same child can join the armed forces at age 18 and be trained to operate a 155MM artillery piece, a tank, or possess a government issued fully automatic M16, M4, or .50 M2 Browning machine gun.  But if he or she wishes to by an AR 15 semi automatic rifle they must wait till age 21.  But thanks to our President and AG we now have the best armed drug gangs on our Southern border that tax money can fund.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 11:54:18 PM »

Why is Cocaine a problem in Chicago?  I would say too many people just have nothing to do!  I canít even imagine having the time to do drugs even if I wanted to.  Idle hands are the devilís workshop.  They need more work; Obama is working on that.  Cocaine is not legal in Ohio, but as long as there is a supply (and idle people) it will be a problem. 

Underage drinking isnít going to stop because of some laws just as murder doesnít stop because of some laws.  However do you want 12 year olds passed out all over the school yard because suddenly we vaporize all drinking laws and people go nuts?  That doesnít make sense.  If laws didnít have some measure of control over people and populations, they wouldnít exist in the first place!

Kingbee I agree with the paradox you lay out.  I thought the same thing when I signed up for selective service.  18 and you can die for the country in war, but you canít have a beer.  Sad
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 08:34:57 AM »

Have you ever been to Germany? Your 5 year old can sit in a bar and have a beer with you. There's no age limit there. You don't see 12 year olds passed out on the school yard, or any where else. It's no big deal to have your first drink over there, since it is a normal thing from birth on. If the age limits were done away with, most kids would lose the taste for it quickly and a lot of our teen drinking problems would go away.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 01:19:46 AM »

Sure beats what I had to do to get a beer in college. evil  Opps, donít tell Moots I broke the law. lau

I can assure you that if it were legal for a bunch of college kids in Michigan to drink beer, there would be massive beer parties every weekend.  At least with the drinking age of 21 law, the kids like Moots didnít drink our beers. grin 
cheer
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 08:57:44 AM »

>Why is Cocaine a problem in Chicago?  I would say too many people just have nothing to do! 

But by your logic, as long as it's illegal in the surrounding states, and in Chicago, then it won't be a problem anymore... won't that fix it?

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
thatguy324
New Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 01:48:41 PM »

my momma always told me stupid is as stupid does
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 04:33:48 PM »

my momma always told me stupid is as stupid does

Run Forest, I mean BlueBee RUN!!! lau
thatguy324
New Bee

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:24 PM »

from that day on if i was going some where I WAS RUNNING!!
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:41:25 PM »

Forest Gump, A movie with a message but a musical score to die for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next