Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 08:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Holy Grail or perhaps I should say the "Golden Fleese" behind Obama Care.  (Read 747 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« on: June 14, 2013, 01:04:40 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/13/hurt-obamacare-has-federal-work-force-panicked/

WASHINGTON — Say what you want about President Obama but you got to give the guy credit. He finally discovered the holy grail for dislodging the bloated ranks of federal workers from their jobs….

Force them into Obamacare!

According to a report in Politico Thursday, lawmakers and their staff all over Capitol Hill are heading for the exits.

Turns out, they can endure the toxic air of politics, slavishly long hours, dinky offices and lecherous lawmakers creeping up and down the halls. But one thing they simply will not abide? Being forced into the very same health care exchanges that they themselves created for the rest of us innocent citizens.

This is a real accomplishment, considering that every method short of blasting caps and dynamite have been tried to dislodge federal workers from the massive bureaucracy. And, yet, only President Obama has found the key to getting it done and he deserves high credit for that.

Of course, the exchanges are good enough for millions and millions and millions of Americans who pay all the bills around here. But that sure as hell doesn’t mean the bureaucratic healthcare nightmare is good enough for them. [Washington]

If this were any place other than Washington, you would dismiss the report as a farce. No way people could be so oblivious to the absurdity of their own beliefs. No way humans could hate people so much that they would force them into a system they themselves would never force upon themselves or their families. No way people could be that evil, deceitful and uncaring.

But here is the part that even a Hollywood producer would dismiss as too fantastical, too absurd, too unbelievable, too shameless.

Now these very same lawmakers and staffers — in both parties! — are working feverishly behind the scenes to find some way to excuse themselves from Obamacare. That way, they can keep on the public teat a little bit longer without suffering the harmful indignities of health care brought to you by the post office.

“If the issue isn’t resolved, and massive numbers of lawmakers and aides bolt,” Politico reports, “many on Capitol Hill fear it could lead to a brain drain just as Congress tackles a slew of weighty issues — like fights over the tax code and immigration reform.”

Oh my! What would we do without this “brain trust” handling all our weighty issues? I don’t know. But I do know what happens when we do have them. We get Obamacare. And it is so terrible they would rather quit their jobs than join it.

[In a related story, President Osama’s “Patient Protection and Affordability Act” will hike Ohio citizens' health care coverage cost by ONLY 88%.  Good luck paying your premiums suckers!!!  Read more about it at the link below]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/11/obamacare-rate-shock-hits-ohio-88-percent-insuranc/

Rep. John Larson, a Connecticut Democrat who helped craft Obamacare for suckers all across America, complained to Politico that “this is simply not fair to these employees.”
What? The health care system YOU created for Americans is so terrible and so expensive that it is “simply not fair” that you should all be on it? Voters in Larson’s district should immediately begin a petition to have the man removed from office. What criminal hypocrisy.

Not only should every single one of these lawmakers and their staff be forced to live with the beast they created for us, but it should be expanded. If they have a spouse who still has private insurance after this time bomb goes off, they should be required to give it up and enroll into Obamacare, too, if they want to continue working for Congress.

In fact, the rule requiring Congress and staffers to enroll in Obamacare should immediately be extended to the entire federal bureaucracy. Force every worker in the post office, every worker in the IRS and every employee at NSA to give up the expensive health care packages that we currently provide them. Herd every last one of them into the Obamacare exchanges that the federal government has created for us.

Not only would it save us a ton of money to get rid of all those Cadillac health care packages we now provide, it just might also force a good half of them to hit the exits. Not a bad way to trim the federal government, if you ask me.

The bold and underlined text was highlighted by me to draw the readers attention to the complete idiocy of the Democrat Party, at least the complete idiocy of those Democrat office holders who drink from the Cool Aid contaminated rivers and streams in the great state of Connecticut.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:34:34 PM »

Yes, he is a snake as are all leftist. This was never about healthcare. This is about progressives keeping control.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 11:24:41 PM »

Kingbee, can you explain to me how federal workers escape Obama care by quitting their federal jobs?  I guess I missed your logic there.  I thought Obamacare is going to be the law of the land.  If our wonderful “brain trust” in Washington DC quit their cushy jobs, how does that get them out of the health care exchanges?
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »

Fox Creek it WAS about healthcare and economic viability of the country.  Can you tell us what the rate of health care inflation has been for the past 20 years of Republican bench warming?  How does conservative math add that up to a sustainable system?   

Even the Kingbee pointed out the problem of unsustainable costs in another post about Henry Ford's $5 a day labor. 
JPinMO
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 11:54:04 PM »

pop

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either. – Albert Einstein
JPinMO
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 12:06:24 AM »

Kingbee, can you explain to me how federal workers escape Obama care by quitting their federal jobs?  I guess I missed your logic there.  I thought Obamacare is going to be the law of the land.  If our wonderful “brain trust” in Washington DC quit their cushy jobs, how does that get them out of the health care exchanges?

As much as it may pain me to admit, I have to agree with Blue  evil
(ouch, that hurt)....

Do all of these federal workers expect to find better benefits (and pay) out in the "real world"?

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either. – Albert Einstein
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 02:15:55 AM »

....Do all of these federal workers expect to find better benefits (and pay) out in the "real world"?

Don't fall for Blue's RED heron (or what ever other color of rotten fish) he is dragging around to hide the stench of Obama Care.

The article I quoted is only talking about Congress and high level Congressional staffers who currently have the most exclusive health care package on Earth with the possible exception of the Blue's beloved UAW.   I have heard that some Congressional staffers may get soaked by a $40,000 dollar "luxury" tax on their Cadillac Health Care Plans.  This tax is not included in Obama Care but it was passed as a rule of law by the same IRS that is also charged with collecting this "luxury" tax as a direct result of enabling language contained in Obama Care.   

For decades now Congress has exempted themselves from every law that they pass.  OK, OK I realize that Congress doesn't pass laws anymore they just pass legislation that passes on Congress' law making powers to an unelected, alphabet agency like the EPA, TSA, FCC, DHLS, USDA, FAA, IRS, etc. and then these arms of the Executive Branch make rules with the force of laws in direct violation of the separation of powers doctrine.  Then these laws are pressed down on your brow like the proverbial
"Crown of Thorns."

Not even Nancy Pelosi is dumb enough to think that Congress must pass a bill before Congress knows what is in the bill.  When Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi said that Congress had to pass Obama Care before Congress could find out what is in Obama Care she let a little secret out.  This secret is that Congress doesn't make a doodly squat.  Congress likes it that way because now idiots like Pelosi can escape the negatives that their peevish petty pet projects generates by honestly telling the voters that they didn't vote for what ever rule that their voters find objectionable.  In other words if you like a rule then Pelosi can claim that she voted for it, and if you don't like that same rule then Pelosi can honestly claim that she didn't vote for it.

Don't let BlueBee fool you.  Like the Frankenstein monster, Obama Care is now threating to devour it's creator, Congress.  The search is on for a way for Congress and their staffers to keep the health care they always had, without giving anything up and without the rubes in taxpayer land becoming any wiser.  Capiche?

To see what Pelosi said click on this link:
Nancy Pelosi - We Have to Pass the Bill So You Can... Classic Moments in Political Theater

To change or repeal any part of any law it now requires Congress to pass an actual law to outlaw the enforcement of what ever rule or regulation that was first enacted in secret, by 4 or 5 unelected government employees, empowered by Congress to actually make the rules passed down to you in the form of laws. 

Since I am dealing with BlueBee, to further clarify my point I will use an EXTREME example.  Say the EPA passed a law in the form of a rule requiring you to slit your wrists, Congress would then need to pass a real LAW in the form of a real LAW instructing you to ignore the EPA rule.  The problem then is that Congress may be reluctant to pass an actual law overturning an EPA rule requiring you to kill yourself because that may be viewed as anti-environmental, or what ever else by the silly segment of the population.  We all know who that is don't we?

Some TV skits are timeless.  Here is one such skit.
Archie Bunker on Democrats

This is why when you contact your Congress person they often prove powerless or seem reluctant to help.  It is much easier to have a Congressional aid blow you off with the assurance that the matter that upsets you is beyond the preview of Congress.  Because it is!  Congress has actually abdicated its law making powers to the Executive Branch.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 06:25:48 PM »

Don't fall for Blue's RED heron

A “Heron” is a bird

A “Herring” is a fish.

Maybe next time I’ll have time to cover the difference between Apples and Oranges. Smiley
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 08:09:34 PM »

You definitely have never smelled an RED heron's breath.  I have and I can tell everyone that if stinks like a RED herring or else its breath smells like a bucket of rotten "smelt" smells. grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next