Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 26, 2014, 08:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOP takes the senate easily and ....  (Read 495 times)
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 09:22:46 AM »

who was it that claimed rick Scott would not win again?

I'll have to eat a little crow on that one.  However it looked like South Florida was going to have the votes to bring Crist back earlier in the race.  I guess our Democrat voters just didn't vote enough times.  laugh

If South Florida is still above water by the time I retire, I'll bring a little more blue down your way  Wink

I would bet the Dems voted just as many times as usual but they voted for Rebulicans. Most Dems see the problems the radical left is causing our country. Except for that loyal 28% most Americans see the destruction Obama is causing.
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 07:44:02 PM »

since when do we need changes

You're kidding....please tell me you are not serious.
Since the federal government has grown constantly(particullary since the war of aggression) and Liberty has been degraded to a mere shell of what it should mean. I doubt most people truly understand just what Liberty means anymore. The masses are so conditioned to their slavery....

Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy
jayj200
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2014, 08:17:39 AM »

Hopefully, he'll P.O. the republicans bad enough they'll actually do something.

then we'll get martial law and the the (his) restraints  come off.

not good!
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2014, 12:39:12 AM »

The GOP must already be turning around the economy; I got gas for $2.99 a gallon tonight. applause

If this keeps up though, they'll put Tesla and Elio Motors out of business  Sad
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2014, 09:56:24 AM »

he GOP must already be turning around the economy; I got gas for $2.99 a gallon tonight.

no, but the states and the private sector are.  they are doing it in spite of the left.  wink

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2014, 08:16:24 AM »

>I got gas for $2.99 a gallon tonight.

You can always measure an election coming up by the fall in oil prices...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
jayj200
Field Bee

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »

And it is the DemOcrats who walked out in mass on Gov Scott Walker.
They couldn't win so they all picked up their toys and went home!
that is childlike behavior and unprofessional. let alone not honorable behavior of citizens who have as part of their title honorable senator from x,y,or z
Eric Bosworth
House Bee

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 02:58:35 PM »

Don't worry, after the Depublicans disappoint them people will elect the Remacrats instead and after they disappoint them the Depublicans will take over again... why else do you think the Libertarians get 5.2% of the vote?  Some people aren't willing to take the disappointment lying down...

I thought it was the republicrats and democlins. We only have one party in this country. There is no choice... no debate... just wasted tax dollars and devalued currency... And yes... I voted for the Libertarian in any place one was running. I wrote in none of these in a couple places.
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:58 AM »

>I wrote in none of these in a couple places.

I doubt if "none" can win... but I'd vote for her/him...

>There is no choice... no debate... just wasted tax dollars and devalued currency...

Actually there is endless debate, but the result is "just wasted tax dollars and devalued currency..."

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
Eric Bosworth
House Bee

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »

The GOP must already be turning around the economy; I got gas for $2.99 a gallon tonight. applause

If this keeps up though, they'll put Tesla and Elio Motors out of business  Sad

Tesla's are a scam... They are no better for the environment than any gas powered car. The Elio however... Even if gas is down to $0.35 I still want one! I drive 90 miles a day and at $7000 how can I go wrong? I can still afford to have a family car but have great commuting mileage. I just wish Elio would use a diesel engine. They could probably get over 100 mpg with a diesel.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next