Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 26, 2014, 12:42:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Correctness - No limit to their Stupidity!  (Read 859 times)
Moots
Queen Bee

« on: June 10, 2013, 03:19:43 PM »

LINK: Full Article!

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BEGINNING TOY GUN TURN-IN PROGRAM

Unbelievable!  Do these people ever stop to think that good cops and good solders grew up loving and playing with toy guns?

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:41:03 PM »

30,000 dead Americans a year might disagree with you Moots.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »

How many of those 30,000 were killed by first time gun users, Blue?
People who DIDN'T grow up playing with guns, but became of age to buy them while knowing nothing about them.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 06:02:04 PM »

30,000 dead Americans a year might disagree with you Moots.

YEAH....and if only TOY GUNS didn't exist, those 30,000 people would be alive.  huh Bass Ackwards logic if I've ever heard it!

Blue, the US has about 32,000 Vehicle deaths a year....Maybe we should stop making cars while we're at it!

Not to mention about 2/3rd's of the 30,000 number you reference are a result of suicide, so from a personal safety point of view, your number is very misleading.  However, I guess you're naive enough to believe those people would be alive if not for guns.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »

we had two toddlers drown here in the last couple of weeks.  both at home and one in a fish pond.  we should ban fish ponds.  who knows how many kids die in those.

every year we have tons of kids that fall from apartment building windows.  i don't know if we should ban apartment buildings, or windows, or both?

then there's all the dog attacks.  cars are a big killer.  i wonder if we banned all the things that "kill people", if no one would die?  i may have found the way to eternal life after all!

back to the toys.  what is the point?  what is the lesson?  do we still wonder why we have a nation of wimps and cry babies?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »

This is just more of the extreme left eroding our society. BB does not know what a tool he is.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »

""BB does not know what a tool he is.""

Fox, just below and to the left of the t is an f on the keyboard.   evil

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 08:24:50 AM »

I want to know how they are allowed to spend tax dollars to push this political agenda....

>30,000 dead Americans a year might disagree with you Moots.

Wow!  I had no idea that toy guns were killing that many people...

We refought most every war when I was a kid... WWII, the Civil War, Cowboys and Indians (I always wanted the Indians to win...).   I can't remember very many fantasy games that didn't involve toy guns...

Obviously we all grew up to be mass murderers... of course most of us had a real gun by the time we were 11 or 12... maybe that gave us a sense of reality and what they would do.

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
oliver
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 09:02:34 AM »

Info I saw stated 2/3 of firearm related deaths were self inflicted. 30k number without all the facts..
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »

Really, teaching a kid what a gun is all about from the time he is three, or keeping him totally in the dark until he reaches maturity and then allowing him to buy them not knowing anything about them.

Now which would be your choice for your kid? A well trained marksman or a totally uneducated gun owner?

Not a hard choice for me to make.

*Shel Silverstein*
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »

we had two toddlers drown ...one in a fish pond.  we should ban fish ponds.  who

knows how many kids die in those....

Quite kathyp, or else Barrack and Michelle will have Big Sister over at the DHLS buying up all the fish sticks at Kroger to save the kiddos from them selves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next