Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 06:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe they'll believe Bill Clinton!  (Read 694 times)
Moots
Queen Bee

« on: June 03, 2013, 06:54:59 AM »

“I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur!”

I think this quote by Bill Clinton pretty much sums it up!

LINK to Full Article!  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 09:56:41 AM »

Interesting article. Does Bill Clinton know who Obama is? Does he know who his wife is? Perhaps the reason Hillary would not go with Bill's suggestion is, Obama is cut from the same radical cloth as she. Look how she and Obama are locked arm and arm in the Benghazi scandal. I don't believe for one second, Obama cares about being a competent president. Obama and his behind the scene comrades want to bring down America and get it done quickly.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »

remember all the speculation about this when Obama was elected and picked Hillary?  it was the perfect job for her if she was going to run the next time around.

i remember the run up to the Hilary and Obama race.  it was nasty.  no republican primary had anything on them.  then....it kind of stopped.  next thing you know, obama is prez and hillary is sec state and bill is grinning like a clown.

we can only hope that hillary has done herself in with Benghazi!  i don't see how she can wipe her prints off this one, but....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »

I'm sure the Clinton's and the Obama machine hate each. But Bill did give a great speech at the convention bragging on Obama so Obama will endorse Hillary in 2016. You kiss my *** and I will kiss yours and Hillary will prolly be next prez. Cry
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »

Moots are you going to tell me you don’t know how politics works huh  Wow. laugh

What did Bush Senior call Ronald Reagan’s economic plan?

What did nearly every Republican candidates say about Mitt Romney in the primary?

JPinMO
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 01:24:59 AM »

Moots, did you watch Sean Hannity tonight? He interviewed Ed Klein, author of The Amateur. Klein claims that the "deal" was: Bill agreed to keynote the 2011 DNConv and he would get to pick the next DNCmte Chair, and Obama would endorse Hillary in 2016. Klein also says the Obamas and Clintons can't stand each other. Go to Fox news' Hannity page to watch the interview.  pop

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either. – Albert Einstein
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 07:06:58 AM »

Moots are you going to tell me you don’t know how politics works huh  Wow. laugh

What did Bush Senior call Ronald Reagan’s economic plan?

What did nearly every Republican candidates say about Mitt Romney in the primary?

Blue,
My eyes are wide open to how politics work, it's an ugly game, I get that....and yes, both sides play it.

However, this is totally different.  41's attack on Reagan's economic plan, calling it "Voodoo Economics" was a difference in POLICY!  As with all the attacks on Romney by the other Republicans in the Primary.

PLUS all those comments were on the campaign trail.  This is totally different, and you're smart enough to know it, if not admit it.  laugh

These were comments about a SITTING PRESIDENT by a former President of the same Party.....Not about policy differences, BUT ABOUT THE MAN HIMSELF AND HIS ABILITY TO LEAD!  Quite telling actually, spin it any way you'd like, but I think it's as strong as ten acres of garlic!!!!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next