A small-time way to do this is to put the super in a plastic bag, pull as air as possible out of it, and drop in some dry ice. Then seal the bag well. The dry ice melts into gaseous carbon dioxide, and the lack of oxygen keeps wax moths from being able to live. It's a short-term thing, and you need to store it in a cool place like a basement, and if you have rodents you are SOL, but it works for me and a couple of other backyard beekeepers I know.
Since I changed to crush and strain, a whole super is worth harvesting right away, so I only do this for supers I'm saving for winter feed.