Strong evidence that Jesus was Mexican:
* His name was Jesus
* He was bilingual
* He was always harassed by officials
But there is also good evidence that he was Irish:
* He never married
* He always told stories
* He loved being out in the countryside
While there are clear indications that Jesus was Black:
* He called everybody 'brother'
* He enjoyed gospel music
* He could not get a fair trial
Three strong evidence that the Jesus was Italian:
* He gestured with his hands as he talked
* He drank wine with every meal
* He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God ...
while another three that he may have been from California
* He never cut hair
* He walked around barefoot
* He founded a new religion
BUT - the most compelling evidence is in fact that Jesus was a WOMAN:
* He had to feed a multitude of people on short notice, though there was no food
* He tried to make his voice heard from lots of men who did not understand a darn
* Even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was more work for him to do ...