Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 01:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So you know it's going to be a great day when...  (Read 259 times)
Satch
House Bee

Grandpa and Brandon in the hives

« on: June 07, 2013, 10:03:12 AM »

Had our Boy Scout Scoutmaster call the other day and ask if I wanted a spinner?  Had me confused until he mentioned that they were cleaning out a repo and found a honey spinner.  Asked how much if it was usable and his comment was.....Free.

It is an older Little Wonder, outside has a few small dents, but works perfectly.

I went and bought a powerball ticket after that.

Guess the luck had gone by then grin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 10:20:42 AM »

good deal.  that was my first also and i still use it.  it's a nice little machine for the backyard beekeeper!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
PLAN-B
House Bee

When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »

If you were closer I would rub your head for good luck... Wish things like that wold happen to me... Lol
That's awesome--- to bad there was no such luck with the lottery... grin

Marshall
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next