Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 02:51:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets review !  (Read 3158 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« on: May 20, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »

Obama is reelected in 2012. A surprise to many.

Did Obama and his Leftist crew suppress the conservative vote? The IRS scandal looks pretty good for it. The IRS has claimed the Tea Party along with others who were seeking 501 status had "overwhelmed"  the agency with applications. A claim now prov-en untrue.  These groups were targeted as early as 2009. The true increase in applications did not occurred till 2011. Make no mistake, the Tea Party was crippled by the IRS actions and many  Tea Party groups are going to sue.
    What is most disturbing? Looks like (can't say for sure yet) Obama and his Leftist crew infiltrated the IRS and used the IRS to go after his political enemies. The investigations into this scandal is just beginning. Looks very sinister.

Benghazi. At the very least, incompetence ran rampant. When all the truth comes out, could it be Obama saved his reelection by hiding the truth from voters? By the way, where was Obama when decisions were made? Smoking dope? Going to sleep? Snorting coke ? Why was Phiffer out there on Sunday saying "where the president was is irrelevant", "who changed the talking points irrelevant!" . It is relevant, people died!

Obama's DOJ going after the press. The info on this stuff is leaking out. Where it all leads, who knows?

Holder withholding info. from investigators about Fast and Furious ?

Obama knows one thing for sure... Saul Alinsky .   Kathp said it and its true. "The ends justify the means". Obama made it. He is in. He has his second term. How he got it, matters not.  

Obama to the Russian president, "When I get reelected!" ...How did he know?

My question is, ...when do we first hear...."This presidency is ILLEGITIMATE !"  It may be coming.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »

i don't think so.  i'm wondering if obama is more like UBL in that he's a figure head, and fund raiser, but not the power source.  if you look at those around him, they are part of the chicago thug machine.  they don't need him to know anything.  they don't need him to do anything.  they just need him to stay out of the way while they do their thing.

seems to be working.

another thing...they don't care about protecting him now except that they don't want biden as prez.  they are looking to the next round.  have you noticed how absent hillary is in all this?  her state dept.  where the heck was she. Stevens  was supposed to be her friend.  if your friend were under attack where would you be.  what about her hand the the things that came before?  what about the lies that were told after?  we have seen her at work before so these questions should not come as a surprise.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:55 AM »

You seem to forget Ms naval person were Billary Clinton was born.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=14&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=cho%20hi%20death&cp=13&gs_id=1e&xhr=t&q=where+was+hillary+clinton+born&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=where+was+hil&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=925a9d878d93c8ce&biw=1152&bih=602
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:46 PM »

"When do we first hear,... "This presidency is illegitimate!"  Could be coming soon"

Rush Limbaugh, May 24th 2013, 1012am...." the 2012 election needs an asterisk"  The conservative vote was suppressed. The IRS successfully halted many Tea Party groups from forming and or raising funds. All while the left complained the black and Latino vote would be suppressed. Looks like more Saul Alinsky. As in "accuse your opponent of what you would do."
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »

makes you wonder about the rest of the government.  if they can co-opt the IRS and DOJ, what else have they done that we have yet to find out about?  of course we know about stuff like the EPA, but what else that might impact future elections, our security, and our laws?  i am watching what's going on with the senior military and that's getting pretty scary.

if you ever wondered how the German people allowed the Nazi party and Hitler to do what he did, you need only look at what we are doing now.  a large portion of our population doesn't know and doesn't care what's going on.  among those who are following this and do care, are most of us are watching and trusting that the system will self correct.  what if it doesn't? 

my sister called from England.  she said "surely what we are hearing is over blown?"  when i told her it was not, she said "how scary is that?  it sounds like the 3rd Reich!".
seems like the world is seeing what we refuse to acknowledge.......

BTW, if you are interested in the thinking of the German people at the time, this book is probably the best insight i have found.

http://www.amazon.com/They-Thought-Were-Free-Germans/dp/0226511928

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »

Thought i'd share this with you guys.  the military folks will probably get it......

Every admin has it's scandals, real and imagined. This admin has three big scandals at one time. All are important, but to me none matter more than Benghazi. The other day in a speech, the president made mention that those who serve overseas in dangerous places know, and accept, the risk. He's right about that, but that's not the whole story.

According to the excellent book "First In: An Insider's Account of How the CIA Spearheaded the War on Terror in Afghanistan" by Gary Schroe, one of the reasons there was a delay in getting special forces into Afghanistan was the lack of SAR.  The military didn't want to insert teams unless they had some chance of rescuing them if they got into trouble.  Did that make Afghanistan a less dangerous place?  No.  Did it make the troops inserted more or less willing to go? No.  What it did do is fulfill the promise that we make to our deployed people, that we will try.  We will try to get to you.  We will try to protect you.  We will try to get you out.

Of  the the dismal failures of the Jimmy Carter admin, the one thing I never faulted him for was the rescue attempt.  Sure, it failed, was not well planned, probably had more politics behind it than sense....but he sent a team to try.

All of my family have, or are, serving in the military.  We know that there are people who train, and risk their lives, just to come get us if things go wrong.  They are willing to risk their lives to keep the promise that we never leave someone behind.  At the expense of their own lives, they keep that promise.  Outside the military it might seem strange to risk ten to save two.  For us, it's a pact that must be kept.

While the IRS scandal might touch more people, the press scandal might grab headlines, the Benghazi story matters to me.  It matters because faith was broken.
They never even tried.

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 01:17:03 AM »

Obama is reelected in 2012. A surprise to many.   
A surprise to nobody.

My question is, ...when do we first hear...."This presidency is ILLEGITIMATE !"  It may be coming.
OK, Fox Creek, you’re always claiming I don’t answer your questions.  Here is a CLEAR answer to your question.  NEVER!

i don't think so.  i'm wondering if …. he's a figure head, and fund raiser, but not the power source.  they don't need him to know anything.  they don't need him to do anything.  they just need him to stay out of the way while they do their thing.
Did you catch Dick Cheney on tape? laugh laugh laugh
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »

Did you catch Dick Cheney on tape?...

Dick Cheney is Obama's doppelganger.
Old Blue
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 01:42:09 AM »

When the proverbial "phone rang at 3:00 in the morning" little did Stevens and the other victims realize the betrayal they were about to pay for.

I'll bet the removal of top navy brass after that incident was related to guys who wouldn't stand by and watch those folks get killed.

Old Blue
When my phone rings at 3:00 in the morning, I answer it.  In...............................................
Kali-bone-ya
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 12:13:41 PM »

Bluebee. You said "Never!"     How would you know? Or are you hoping Obama and his Leftist crew are not exposed? Anyone with a brain can see this administration is holding back the truth. Obama's problem will be the truth Oozing out a little at a time. Bluebee, does it not matter to you our president and his staff are caught in lie after lie, causing them to change their story time after time? The fact is, the conservative vote was suppressed! We will see if Obama had his hands in it. The truth will come out! Its just a matter of when.

I have already heard the rumblings, "This is an illegitimate administration". Words may be different, meaning the same.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »

"When do we first hear, This presidency is illegitimate?" This question will be heard more and more.

06/07/2013 Neil Cavuto...1:30pm.   In so many words, " had we discovered what the IRS was doing, would the outcome of this election been different?"

Obama and his crew, violated the bill of rights in order to be reelected.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »

They have learned from tactics used by J Edgar Hoover. Many people feared this man because he had dirt on everybody.And he used government employees to gather this dirt. 
I think it is time to dismantle all the alphabet agencies in the government and return the assumed powers back to the states.Starting with the IRS and EPA.  It is time for the people to revoke the powers this leviathon takes upon itself.
 And you can believe without a doubt any anti goverment conversation anywhere ,even in this forum,is being monitored. You may soon need to find a strong encryption software to keep prying eyes from evryday casual conversation.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 12:40:49 AM »

I suspect you’re right about the forums BuzzBee!  Beeks are probably near the top of the NSA’s scanners, and probably rightly so from what I read.  laugh

I will agree with you that it would be fantastic to disband the IRS and even the EPA.  The Sun will go Nova before that ever happens.....unfortunately.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 06:44:16 AM »

I think with the current scandals, and that is what they are , that more people are awakening to how large and oppressive this government has become.
I still believe that a silent majority exists and needs to be awakened. Hopefully these are alarms that do the trick.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:13 AM »

According to ..."First In: An Insider's Account of How the CIA Spearheaded the War on Terror in Afghanistan" by Gary Schroe, one of the reasons there was a delay in getting special forces into Afghanistan was the lack of SAR.  The military didn't want to insert teams unless they had some chance of rescuing them if they got into trouble.  Did that make Afghanistan a less dangerous place?  No.  Did it make the troops inserted more or less willing to go? No.  What it did do is fulfill the promise that we make to our deployed people, that we will try.  We will try to get to you.  We will try to protect you.  We will try to get you out....

Of  the dismal failures of the Jimmy Carter admin, the one thing I never faulted him for was the rescue attempt.  Sure, it failed, was not well planned, probably had more politics behind it than sense....

The things I fault the last three administration for, especially in regards to Afghanistan or Africa is the Politically Correct strategy we employ.  My question is how the heck do you kill someone in a Politically Correct manner?  Or how can a man or woman be maimed or wounded in a Politically Correct way?  It can't be done.  Modern Military weapons are not even designed to kill an enemy.  Their purpose is often to wound and maim. Furthermore there is nothing fair about warfare.  This is the reason I will go to my grave ruing the day that the USA went to an all volunteer armed force. 

A lot of political hay has been made out of the supposed "Greatest Generation"  Like all hay this political hay it is just BS.  Except for a very short time after Pearl Harbor during WWII you could not volunteer in the United States Armed Forces?  Well you couldn't.  There may have been a few people with special skills who were allowed to enlist after early 1942 but it was few indeed.  The government drafted all the men it needed and they were all dealt out like playing cards to what ever branch of the military that needed enlistees.  This was the only way the government had to ensure the quality of the manpower in all branches of the military. 

Elite units like the Marines didn't have a problem getting enough quality enlistees, and branches of the military like the Navy or Army Air Corps who hopefully had a dry cot and three hot meals every day didn't have a problem getting quality enlistees, but the poor Army infantry units who looked at themselves as "cannon fodder" or more BS producing hay to be mowed down on a whim of the officer corp didn't have a hope of getting enough quality enlistees to defeat a troop of blind girl scouts.  Therefore you were drafted and you went were the armed forces needed you to fight and you fought in the manner that the military dictated. 

The unit with the highest casualties was the US Army 8Th Air Force.  When it became apparent to US commanders that no matter how many bombs were dropped on Axis towns, cities, and factories, that it wasn't going to knock Germany out of the War, the US changed Tactics.  The new war fighting doctrine was to lure or bait German Fighter planes to challenge our Air Forces and by challenging us destroy German Airpower and kill pilots in the skies.  One way we challenged the Germans was to bomb civilian targets.  The unspoken part of this doctrine was that thousands and thousands of airmen went to either a finery death or else parachuted into captivity and days of torture or interrogation but the most horrible fate was reserved for those unwounded Airmen who fell into the kind hands of German civilians.  Civilians buy the way who were sick and tired of loosing their mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters to allied air raids on civilian targets and who would enjoy nothing better than a chance to vent their grief and anger on live Americans who the German civilians viewed as war criminals.

War is a paradox.  We say that we fight wars for all the right reasons, but war always brings out the worst in us.       
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 10:42:56 AM »

The things I fault the last three administration for, especially in regards to Afghanistan or Africa is the Politically Correct strategy we employ.  My question is how the heck do you kill someone in a Politically Correct manner?

you don't, and that's why we have largely failed to achieve or real goals in all wars since.  war is about killing people and breaking things.  anything else you do distracts from killing people and breaking things.

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 05:42:39 PM »

It is just me, or are we having more and more wars? 

Almost ironic that it was relatively peaceful under Reagan!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 07:11:20 PM »

depends on how you define war, i guess.

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 11:17:39 AM »

It is just me, or are we having more and more wars?

Almost ironic that it was relatively peaceful under Reagan!

Blue, we are having more and more wars.  Most of them are low intensity little things that are destined to go on for centuries and they will never make the Front Pages.  That is the way the politicians want it.  Because win lose or draw there is never a real political price to pay for a few sad flag draped coffins, grieving mothers, and for our leaders' military failures.  Now your "With Fascism Rising" President has sniffed out weapons of mass destruction in Syria, a part of the world were he swore in 2008 that these weapons did not exist.  Now I think that our President is planning on sending Americans into Syria to bring about the down fall of a nominal American (at least a Western want to be) ally while maybe involving us in a local shooting war with Syria's Sugar Daddy, Russia.  Russia BTW is supplying Syria with arms and the Rodina has an important (to Russia) Naval base on Syria's Mediterranean Sea coast that Russia has reinforced with elite ground forces.

The really scary part is that if Syria falls to the rebels it will further destabilize the Persian Gulf, Jordan, Turkey, the Balkans and points North, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Iraq, Lebanon, so called Kurdistan and parts further East in the former Soviet Union, like the home turf of the two Boston Bomber Brothers.  It is all part and parcel of our "With Fascism Rising" President's desire to reset or reshuffle the deck of cards dealt to the countries in his stupid attempt to make the world safe for despotism.         

War is simply impolite diplomatic negations to include organized acts of extreme violence committed by one group of people against a second group of people.  War is a test of wills, it is not a test of military strength or a contest to see whose gun is biggest or whose aircraft looks the meanest.  Wars in other words are fought to determine which group is the most hard headed, stiff necked, and determined. 

In war both sides may, and often do resort to acts of genocide to help them impose their agenda on the other side.  In fact as terrible as it sounds, in the long run a war with an unhealthy dose of genocide thrown in may prove to be less costly in bloody and treasure than a 9 to 5 gentleman's war that may drag on for decades if not longer.     
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 11:30:54 AM »

Now I think that our President is planning on sending Americans into Syria to bring about the down fall of a nominal American (at least a Western want to be) ally while maybe involving us in a local shooting war with Syria's Sugar Daddy, Russia

never thought of Assad that way...or his daddy.  they have aligned themselves fluidly with anyone who was offering a deal.  iraq, iran, russia...

i don't  know that we'd bet into a straight forward shooting war with russia.  Putin would be happy to have the old cold war back and to that end, he's supporting proxy enemies.  i don't think he has a very realistic view of what is going on in the middle east.  typical of someone who dismisses religion, any religion, as an important factor in life.

more and more i think Obama is a tool.  no...not that kind of tool.... Wink
i don't think he has good grasp on much of anything and to the extent he does, he's happy to go along with the islalmists.  after all, that part of the world has been so oppressed by everyone else....it's only fair, ya know?

Blue brings up Reagan.  there was a reason things were more peaceful under him.  he scared the crap out of people who might have wanted to do harm.  he was not as aggressive against the emerging islamist as i would have wished, but that is probably hindsight on my part.  he was thought to be nuts by the bad guys and that's not a bad thing.  he was not afraid to do things like drop a couple of bombs on Qaddafi and quieting him down.

there was also a lot of covert stuff going on under Reagan.  where we were not fighting overt wars that made headlines, we were constantly engaged in doing other stuff around the world.  i don't think you can say that our involvement was less, just less viable.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next