Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The only way it could get worse for Chrisitie is...  (Read 136 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
The only way it could get worse for Chrisitie is...
« on: May 07, 2015, 03:12:25 PM »
The big blow hard, tough and Conservative Gov. here in NJ is all but through with a chance in H.E double toothpick.

This BRIDGEGATE is destroying him, even after throwing a pee-on under the bus - which didn't quench the fire. His approval around 30%, less than half of what this LIBERAL STATE Governor: 20 counties Blue, one county Red - and I live in the Red County.

I'm hoping to get RID of him, better in Washington, than NJ - I wanna see 100 names in the general, beats 1. But Christie is done, I doubt you'll see him run.

More over, I think he is too powerful to be a VP - thus I don't see him running for anything less than Pres. I can't see him Junior Governor (we have one in NJ) it was governor or nothing. He thinks top spot every time.

In an "alternate universe" kinda way I'd like to see him President just to see what 8 years from now would look with him in POTUS. It MIGHT just be a better world. He's tough, Reagan without jelly-bean tough - it will be fun watching him and Congress - (sweet I think) a Republican leader and friendly Congress - we'd almost be ready for that RUSSIA-ASIA super power coming, we need a warrior!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Online Dallasbeek

• Field Bee
Re: The only way it could get worse for Chrisitie is...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »
He has said something to the effect of favoring NJ's gun laws, which would/should make him anathema to the NRA, and without the NRA's approval his campaign would run into the ditch real fast.

The pictures of him sucking up to Obama would make most Republicans gag. 

Bridgegate has the smell of pettiness clinging to it.  Most people don't like pols who are that petty.

I hope he runs, though.  It'll spread some of the campaign money around to other states and give a bunch of party hacks jobs for a while, keep them off the dole and give them a much-needed sense of contributing something to society (never mind that cows contribute more of value each day). 

Is he really that tough, BTW?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 06:26:49 PM »
He did just late last year VETO the magazine restriction bill - keeping it 15rds. There was language in that bill attack more assault like weapons - when he did that I knew he wanted to show the people he can STOP his state's law on further restriction - for now.

But his big problem is his NEGATIVE attitudes toward marijuana laws. He wants Federal to have jurisdition of pot clinics and sales - in otherwords go deeper in the books of the pot stores than government already does. US state and Fed have no problem taking the tax money but they won't let them keep it in BANKS.

Christie will get nowhere without the pot lobby behind him - half the states have from decriminalized to medical to lawful. NJ is going to have to deal with that issue soon, only dying people can get it here in NJ. That's a little too late in the medicinal end of it I think.

He's not going past the caucuses.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Online Dallasbeek

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 07:31:24 PM »
Magazine restrictions:  i'm of two minds on the subject.  One side of my brain says no restrictions at al except on hunting rifles, but the other side says you need to learn to hit what you shoot at with one shot.  I see accounts of shootouts where the police fire 45-50 rounds and nobody is hit.  Do they think those bullets just disappear?  I understand about adrenalin, but they need to get a grip.

Even when I was prosecuting, in the 1970s, I had a thing about marijuana. The hypocracy was amazing.  I never visited one appellate judge's chamber without being offered a joint, but I was supposed to be enforcing the law.(I turned it down, by the way). I told the police to only bring me hundreds of pound cases, no piddling grams or something.

Interesting that you see the pot lobby as being that powerful now.  I guess I haven't been paying attention.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944