Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 10:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coldwater does the trick  (Read 818 times)
golfmaster
New Bee

« on: May 20, 2013, 12:42:34 PM »

On his 30th birthday, Nick Carangi, went to visit his 90 year old grandfather and for a celebratory breakfast of eggs and bacon prepared for him. While eating he noticed a film-like substance on his plate. So he says, "Grandfather, are these plates clean?" His grandfather replies, "Those plates are as clean as cold water can get them, so go on and finish your meal." That afternoon, while eating the hamburgers his grandfather made for lunch, Nick noticed many little black specks around the edge of his plate so again he asked, "Grandfather are you sure these plates are clean?" Without looking up from his burger, the grandfather says, "I told you those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them, now don''t ask me about it anymore." Well, later that day, they were on their way out to get dinner. As he was leaving the house, grandfather''s dog who was lying on the floor started to growl and would not let him pass. "Grandfather, your dog won''t let me out." Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching, his grandfather shouted, "Coldwater, get out of the way!"
edward
Queen Bee

FEED ME HONEY or I`ll smash your screen !

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »

Lips Sealed
tefer2
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »

lau
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next