Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 23, 2014, 03:37:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(2)  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK...This sickens me!  (Read 4130 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 12:44:31 AM »

i'll keep an open mind on your emails.  you find me a source that doesn't have an agenda.  fair enough?

but...emails or not, that is not the most important thing to me.  we were lied to.  we got that in the testimony from sources at the site.  more important where was obama and why the stand down order.  i know you all want to deflect from that, but....no.

oh...about that IRS thing...one example and i remember it.  a non profit ( you should know this) is not prohibited from doing other things, but the majority of their work must be nonprofit and not specifically targeted at specific election results.  

the reason that church got nailed is that they were supporting specific candidates from the pulpit.  not ideology, or candidate in general who might fit their ideology, but specific candidates.  that wasn't the only church.  some went so far as to have candidates come speak at the churches on sunday. clearly a violation of the law.

not the same as having get out the vote pushes, etc. which both sides do.  A for effort.  F for form.  

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 12:46:43 AM »

I can't see any further point in having a dialogue with you Kathy, you only seem to be interested in insulting and rude comments.

i noticed that this is where liberals go when they can't make the point.

I have two post-graduate degrees and I've lived in a dozen different countries. I get my news from a variety of reliable, mostly unbiased sources like: BBC, Macneil-Lehrer, Christian Science Monitor, and other sources

of course, crap like this is not meant to be insulting.  not a bit.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 01:32:56 AM »

In the grand scheme of things, it's a small irritation. As a paragraph in a book on Obama's corruption, ego, and arrogance - it definitely has its place.

be happy and make others happy.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 01:57:16 AM »

What trivial thing will the conservative beeks come up with next?  How Obama ties his shoes?
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2013, 04:11:44 AM »

What trivial thing will the conservative beeks come up with next?  How Obama ties his shoes?

Blue,
I'm pretty sure he doesn't tie his own shoes, he probably has the Marine Corporal do it for him.   laugh

However, I certainly wouldn't want to imply that I would have a problem with that if it's the case.  If so, I'd have to listen to you tell me I'm nit picking and Nonprophet tell me how it's well within the "rules" for Obama to ask the Marine to do it....Not to mention, if I still had the nerve to disagree, I'd simply be called a racist.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »

so now we know about the differences between what was quoted, and what was, in the email.  no doubt there was a difference.  no doubt that quoting something that you don't physically possess is a really bad idea.

doesn't seem to have been any great conspiracy and when those two emails are taken with to total of the 100 or so released, no change in the premise presented.  won't it be interesting to see the several 100 to maybe 1000's that they didn't release...for whatever reason.... 

sorry nonprophet.  sometimes you can get some details right and still lose  evil

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2013, 12:59:56 AM »

I find the link or image you posted in the above post telling.

In other words since over 3 times (about 1,700) the number of service men and women have died in Iraq and Afghanistan in the 4 & 1/2 years that Obama has occupied the Office of President compared to only about 570 who died in almost 8 years under Bush, in your eyes that should make Bush a better president than Obama by a factor of over 3-1. 

Since your already busted please explain then why are you defending the butcher of Chicago when you should be praising Bush.  Or is your game to run this country down to everyone who reads your words and fails to look for the truth?

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2013, 07:16:57 AM »

Some people just cannot hold an umbrella and read from a teleprompter at the same time  grin

Seriously though, you have to respect the President no matter who the man is. I know few people here would do what the Marine is doing, but the marine is doing what he is supposed to do - respect the position, not necessarily the man in the suit.

The pomp and circumstance surrounding the President "is" what it is, you need not agree, but you respect the position and presidents come and go, often entire terms drag and few fly by.

I have seen sever THREE MORE YEARS buper-sticker on cars lately, I see the humor in these count down to the next election messages. Surely it isn't saying "Thank God in these hard times for having this POTUS left to fix all the problem of our country"

He can't even get GITMO closed, instead we force feed prisoners so they don't die on his watch. It reminds me of feeding geese for pate'.

The RIGHT deserves this President like California pot smokers deserve legalized weed - neither does. In both cases, no enough complainers showed up at the poles, at least the potheads had a good excuse - they were stoned, celebrating their expected win at the poles and then napped all day on voting day, fueled with munchies and the stoner's creed "I'll do it tomorrow!" What was the Rights reason? Romney was destroyed in the voting booth, mainly because the leaches of society were bussed to the poles in huge numbers.

I didn't expect Romney to win, too many leaches, so many leaches. But I had expect it to be closer than it was - that surprised me. I do believe the Right needs to learn how to appease the leaches, learn how to get people to the polls and offer a candidate that has enough charisma to cause the middle to jump to the right. Romney wasn't that man, I don't know what to think of the young guns of the Republican party yet. But it is pretty obvious the Right needs to get the Hispanic vote, the women's vote, and the youth vote - I believe it takes at least two of these sectors to stand a chance if the Left throws another charismatic nominee at us in 2016. And the Youth Vote means younger than 30, not 18 year old, I think we need people in their 20s to actually realize their vote matters.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »

the problem with this level of corruption is that it calls everything that this admin does, into question.  the more we find out about the IRS, DOJ, homeland, etc. the more we see that this is not a couple of people going rougue.  why then, is this happening? 

the government is like any organization, although granted, an organization on steroids.  if the people at the top give the impression that corruption is tolerated, they will get corrupt actions from those under them.  after all, people want their business to do well, and the boss to be happy.

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »

Blue,
I'm pretty sure he doesn't tie his own shoes, he probably has the Marine Corporal do it for him....

Try a Bird Colonel Moots.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next