Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 11:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK...This sickens me!  (Read 4088 times)
Moots
Queen Bee

« on: May 16, 2013, 08:11:19 PM »

Full Article!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:33:27 PM »

And the marine is thinking, " I wouldn't hand you a life preserver during a shipwreck ". 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:38:13 PM »

being the glutton for punishment that i am, i watched it....but, on the + side, the last couple of times he's been on, it has not be while i was at the gym.  my heart and BP thank him.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 09:13:59 PM »

Grow up beeks!

Isn't it  kind of ironic the contempt the conservatives have for our CONSTITUTIONAL leader.  How did the Kingbee put it?  It’s kind of like talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. laugh laugh laugh
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 09:30:33 PM »

i don't think it's ironic at all. i'll own up to all the contempt i feel for him.  it's a lot.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 09:40:59 PM »

Grow up beeks!

Isn't it  kind of ironic the contempt the conservatives have for our CONSTITUTIONAL leader.  How did the Kingbee put it?  It’s kind of like talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. laugh laugh laugh

WOW....As usual, Blue is missing the point....here's my shocked face!  shocked

He's the President, not royalty, not a KING!  And the Marine is there as part of a security detail, yes symbolic to a degree, but  he's not a bellman, doorman, personal assistant or servant!

I'm pretty sure Obama is not the first President of the United States to venture out into the rain...can you find me a picture of a US marine doing this for any previous President?  Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never seen it!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 09:49:12 PM »

Grow up beeks!

Tell us about Ca.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 09:58:39 PM »

and there is a difference between respecting the constitutional process and respecting the man.  in the military we learn there are two types of respect.  there is the respect that is demanded by the rank a person holds, and the respect that is earned by the qualities of the person.

i might have a leader who's orders i must follow, but i'd rather have a leader i follow because of the quality of his character.

Alexis de Tocqueville
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:53 PM »

here you go moots.

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 05:59:41 AM »

here you go moots.

What do you think of your man of the people now Blue?

I wonder if the President is standing on just one foot?
I bet he is because it looks like BO is afraid of being struck by lighting. 
I can't say that I blame him though.
Because if I'd told as many lies as Obama has,
I would not want to present the man upstairs with an easy target. grin
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 06:13:09 AM »

here you go moots.

Oh YES!  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Enough Said!

But the so called, self described "moderates" like Blue, (a.k.a. Bleeding heart liberals) will just never be able to see it, which is sickening in it's own right.  

- Ronald Reagan
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »

- Ronald Reagan
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 01:15:34 PM »

According to GB this morning that marine was breaking the rules.
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 01:18:31 PM »

According to GB this morning that marine was breaking the rules.

Yep!  It's in the article linked in the OP!

- Ronald Reagan
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »

Just more proof that Obama is a closet Mohammedan!  Now tell me again people, which is the party of the people of the United States of America, and which is the elitist party?

There could be a very good explanation why a Marine is holding an umbrella for Barry.

You must take mercy on and help the bee keepers with 4 left wings by helping them express themselves.

By simultaneously reading both sides of Blue's mouth I have divined the true meaning of his remarks. Here is what Blue meant. 

"If the Marine didn't keep the President as dry as a powder house or he got just the least bit damp, the steam cloud would fog up Obama's Tele-Prompter screen."   evil
Nonprophet
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »

The scandal that folded like a cheap umbrella...

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."
—Franklin D. Roosevelt
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »

nonprophet, i believe you and your friends have completely missed the point.  it is not, and never was "a scandal".  it is illustrative of the caliber of people in charge.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Nonprophet
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 03:23:56 PM »

nonprophet, i believe you and your friends have completely missed the point.  it is not, and never was "a scandal".  it is illustrative of the caliber of people in charge.

and Bush, Reagan, Nixon.....they never had a serviceman hold an umbrella for them? Really, when you hate someone, the facts don't really matter--it's just about the hate.....

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."
—Franklin D. Roosevelt
Fox Creek
House Bee

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 03:44:43 PM »

and Bush, Reagan, Nixon.....they never had a serviceman hold an umbrella for them? Really, when you hate someone, the facts don't really matter--it's just about the hate.....

Non,  Instead of useless unending debate, pointing fingers, not answering direct questions, name calling, rewriting history, blaming others, ridiculing, looking the other way, making stuff up or any other of the tricks leftist use, tell the world what it is about the current president you appreciate. As for myself, I see nothing about the man which could be considered honorable.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 03:48:11 PM »

when you hate someone, the facts don't really matter--it's just about the hate.....

don't hate him.  hate the fact that he's president.  hate the fact that most of the people who voted for him are so very uninformed.  i agree with fox creek.  tell us what's so great about him.  maybe we missed something?

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next