Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 24, 2014, 06:15:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations  (Read 1089 times)
manowar422
« on: December 24, 2005, 02:27:12 PM »

FORM: Me and Mine

TO: You and Yours

BEST WISHES FOR A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON

Man O' War & Family
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 05:26:40 PM »

Merry Christmas to you to Manowar Smiley

I'm fortunate this year to have Christmas OFF from work - the first time in 5 years and the third time in 19 years, so it is really nice ESPECIALLY since it is on my 5 day weekend (we get one every 35 days of rotating shift work).

For my wife, I bought tickets to Cirque Du Soleil (the French "Circus or Suns") will be in Philadelphia in July and that is when we will go. Cirque has about 9 different preformances which tour the US, I have seen two of them on TV and not seen this show, so it will be a surprise to both of us Smiley

I got a new monitor, wireless router and a 6gig MP3 player which really is sweet with TOUCH controls, no actual buttons to gum up and it also has a full data screen and a neat neon trim around the rectangular front. It is a Creative Zen Micro (link to follow) and I'm already playing with it. It's funny, I'm not a big music listener, but I do subscribe to a radio show that has podcasts (self sending MP3 broadcasts which I get every day delivered to my music folder) and it also 1) has audio record, FM radio tuner and (really cool) ability to record directly from FM radio or any streaming broadcast on the net - wow!

http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Creative_Zen_Micro_6GB_MP3_Player_Black,__8129809/skd=1/search=creative+zen+micro

So again, Merry Christmas to you and thanks for being such a great member of the forums!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next