Had my first Cutout from a 110 year old brick building. They were set up between two brick walls in a arch way window that was bricked over. I set up a trapout at first for a week and got a few thousand bees.
I knocked out two rows of brick and was able to collect all the comb which had plenty of brood and honey. Set that up into empty frames with rubber bands. Didn't realize that I would need so many empty frames. I came out of it with two medium boxes. Not sure if I got the queen but I did notice a large ball of bee which I suspect were the workers protecting her.
I will check back in about a week to see how they have set up the removed comb to the new frames. Will keep you posted. Wish I had pictures but I was alone and my hands were a bit sticky. Thanks to all who have posted on how to go about doing this.