Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 06:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC games  (Read 2198 times)
Colorado Beekeeper
New Bee

« on: January 05, 2006, 09:33:41 PM »

okey does anyone visit this wing of the forums smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  rolleyes

Kenneth Lowry
thegolfpsycho
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »

I play Battlezone, Red Oddysey, Battlezone II.  Old games for sure, but I still enjoy them.  I tried Halo something, but the run and shoot games weren't as much fun as commanding multiple units and blasting the heck out of the enemy.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 04:16:43 AM »

I do Metal of Honor, Nascar Sim and Call of Duty - all both single and multiplayer using cable modem and duel core processor with Raedion 128meg video card (really nice combo - I can turn on EVERYTHING and still have great frame rate).

I enjoy doing sniper operations best but I like to work with at least one person guarding me (being a sniper leaves you very prone and unguarded) so having someone guarding a stairway or door while you crouch at a window, taking out the enemy one at a time and feeling secure knowng my back is covered.

Otherwise, I enjoy a machine gun in close range ruined city battles - where you are fragging for high kill count and NOT team matches.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations page link for more details. Please help if you can.
eivindm
Global Moderator
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 09:06:20 AM »

Played ita while ago.  But I liked Call of Duty a bit better.  But what I have played lately is Enemy Territory (multiplayer only game).  It is not fancy in any way as it is a couple of years old, but I think it is cool anyway. And it is FREE smiley  Read more about it on Wikipedia

eivindm
Colorado Beekeeper
New Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 11:55:03 AM »

hey john when you go and play multiplayer go to the connect to ip address and type in 70.85.247.60 it will be theMEDIC server I personally don't play much but my brothers do and thier screen names will be:Joe The Bawana Monte Cristo and I play as Capt.K. and by the way what screen name do you use?

Kenneth Lowry
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 04:30:32 PM »

I'll definitely checkout the server!!!!

I use Beemaster for all online gaming (and practically everything else in life - lol) if I can't get that, I always choose NJBeemaster and THAT is never taken.

And E.... I'll check out that game - I don't mind losing graphics if a game is smart and/or fun to play.

Having great graphics (the nascar stuff with all the graphic bells and whistles turned on) is unreal impressive, especially with the forced feedback wheel. Sim-Nascar (the only Nascar game NEW for the PC) lacks in sharp graphics, but makes up for it in NAILING the elevation and realism of track-side stuff, so it passes as a great sim, although EA Games is a poor excuse compared to Papyrus games.

Talk soon all Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations page link for more details. Please help if you can.
TREBOR
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 05:18:50 PM »

I play battlefield 1942 most of the time
 I'm no good at the others cause I"m slow
and have carpenter fingers
 but I still have fun dying cheesy

Colorado Beekeeper
New Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 04:00:10 PM »

yeah I'm not all that good myself I think the best I ever did was 25 and10 lol cheesy

Kenneth Lowry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next