Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 19, 2014, 06:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary and Barrack let her child die.  (Read 1204 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« on: May 12, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »

I didn't watch this, but if some of you who did would tell me what you though of it. Maybe I can get more out of it.
Precisely does this woman have the screen presences to be Obama and Billary's Cindy Sheehan?

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/hillary-and-barack-let-her-child-die/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »

not sure that's what we want anyway.  don't think we need it.  Cindy was a fruit loop who couldn't be handled by her handlers.  even the left gave up on her after a bit. 

in this case i think the facts will be enough. at the very least, we have incompetence that goes to the top.  we have lies to cover that, and get through the election, and we have people at the top sleeping on the job...maybe literally.

i don't expect perfection from my pols, but i expect them to strive for perfection.  i know that my government is going to lie to me sometimes, i'm ok with that.  i need to trust that when they do it is ONLY for the good of the nation and not to cover the above mentioned incompetence.  certainly not to get through an election.

and for gods sake, if you make a mistake, just own up to it. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 02:26:51 PM »

one more thing that's really bugging me.  we need to get to the bottom of why Ham was moved, and maybe baker and ward as well.  certainly need to know why the WH sat on the Petraeus info and at that moment chose to "accept his resignation".  then there's Rear Admiral  Gaouette who was brought home from the Stennis early.

these commands are the ones who would have been close enough to offer support.  these are the men who would have gotten "stand down" orders if they had teams/planes ready to go.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »

We also have some new stuff coming from the "Seal Team Six" fiasco. Things are heating up. Is Obama's military rearrangement being exposed?
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »

I can only testify to the stunning reversal in the priorities of Barrack Obama's Officer "corpse!"

I would think twice before I followed these yahoos to a Kroger's check out line little less followed them into harms way.  The senior officers now are more PC than Hillary, Barrack, and Nancy Polosi combined.  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/02/04/obama_mispronounces_corpsman_at_prayer_breakfast.html

Obama didn't make a slip of the tongue when he called the men and women like kathyp Navy "Corpse" Men.  Obama fully intends to create a corpse either from the physical body or out of the career of every member of the US Armed Forces who doesn't prove themselves to be a good little SS Storm Trooper willing to obey every Illegal order the president issues.  As long that is as the illegal order will help Obama force his PC crown of thorns firmly down on your hated and despised Conservative head.

I only hope I live so long to see these men and women stand in the dock at the American version of the Nuremberg trials and plead that they were only following the orders of their superior who in this instance is their inferior.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next