Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 12:37:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zero hour  (Read 1518 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: February 23, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »

just watched the first two of this also.  it's quirky, but it kept my attention.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 10:32:08 PM »

Just watched 4 of these in a row - I agree, you can find flaws everywhere in continuity and just some foolish puzzle figurin' but it is a bit addictive and we are just starting the last aired show right now.

Just finished the Hour 4 episode, won't give anything away but even more twists, enough to keep your head spinning. I like this, cornball as it gets at time - what gets me the most is how the Anthony Edwards character is telling the FBI what to do, except for access to data, the FBI could be pulled from this series. But as in all shows, you have to suspend belief or you knit-pick something to death. That said, can't wait until June for the new episodes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 12:11:25 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:49 PM »

i heard it got canceled.  i just don't get how they keep and get rid of shows.  these inane "reality" shows go on and on, but any show that makes you think a little is done before it starts.  networks spew out new shows but don't give viewers a chance to find them and get into them. 

i think about shows like mash and star trek that these days would not have a chance!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next