Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 05:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: picture suggestion  (Read 314 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: May 09, 2013, 08:13:20 PM »

i love when people post pictures of their frames.  not only is it easier to answer questions when we see what they see,  we all learn from the answers.

BUT

try to take the pictures so that we can see into the cells .  the cells are at an angle and if you are taking the pictures without taking the cell angle into account, it's really hard to tell what we are looking at.

i know....one more thing to remember  grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Steel Tiger
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 01:47:54 AM »

I have problems holding a frame full of bees and a camera steady enough for a good picture. Now I mount my camcorder on a tripod. pick up a frame and hold each side in front of it for a few seconds. Later I play the video on my computer, pause and hit "Print Screen" to copy the image. Open Paint and paste, then save as for an HD image. Then I upload the video onto youtube to save it for future references.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next