Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 07:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi hearing?  (Read 1390 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: May 09, 2013, 10:09:27 AM »

yesterday i plugged into the CSPAN radio app and listened to the entire thing.  i know most people probably didn't have time to do that, but did anyone else catch it?

some of the testimony was heartbreaking.  as usual, i'm not seeing it on the news today. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
oliver
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »

Saw bits and pieces, someone needs to answer for this, we should never put people in harms way and abandon them.. I have spent time in the med always a military presence in the area or there use to be, I would be about 99% certain the USN could have responded, whoever gave the order to stand down should be tried for murder..dl
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 11:56:00 AM »

The head man or woman of any organization bears the responsibility. But if Obama or Clinton ever suffer because of their inability to lead in this situation I will be greatly surprised.
Clinton said "who had you rather answer the phone at 3:00 AM". In this case neither Clinton or Obama was willing to help and four American died because they were unwilling to help.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »

I know i shouldn't be, but i am shocked at the lack of coverage.  this is bigger than anything i can think of in the last couple of decades and it's being ignored. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »

I think we already knew most of this. The leftist have gained power and will not give it up easily. With all Obama and his crew are doing to change our country, its bound to happen. They will trip themselves up. The media will cover for them. This is not over. Much depends on individual reporting. If reporters smell blood in the water, it could all unravel. Little by little.   I was around for Watergate. The left hated Nixon and was determined to bring him down. Although Nixon was unaware of the break-in, once he learned of the incident, he tried to protect his guys and covered up. There came a point where the republicans had enough and went to the Whitehouse and said, " you have hurt America, you have embarrassed us, you have to go!"      Do not expect the democrats to do the same. They will circle the wagons. They will do as they did with Clinton. They will do anything and I mean anything! to remain in power. Watergate was not much more than a college level prank. In the end, America was hurt as a President was forced to leave office. Benghazi is sinister. People died. Obama created lies to cover up.
    Clinton is a known heavyweight liar. Look how she went into the rage when questioned about Benghazi at the earlier hearing. She will be easier to take down. Obama will hide. Obama will be protected at all cost.  
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 02:01:54 PM »

Hillary has been lying since the Rose Law Firm crap.  that's not news. 

the combination of ideology and ineptitude is stunning.  to let people die so the narrative isn't damaged....

and the thing is, if not for a very few people on fox and the one CBS reporter, this would have been swept away.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 02:19:50 PM »

...and from what I understand, the CBS reporter is in trouble.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 07:11:49 PM »

ABC jumps in!.....Blood in the water?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 08:04:36 PM »

ABC has done some good reporting on terrorism and our efforts.  Brian Ross, liberal as he can be, has been out there and so was Jake Tapper although now that he's gone to CNN we'll probably never hear from him again.

on this story, they all missed.  to be honest, i think the only reason they are jumping on it now is that they are ticked off that they were lied to.  i doubt they care about the lie or that the american people were lied to, but DON'T LIE TO THE PRESS.

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »

I wonder if some of our conservative beeks have ever been a manager?  Ever worked in industry?  Ever worked for a big organization?  Doesn’t sound like it to me. Sad  

A manager, where a person actually has to juggle a bunch of problems at the same time while relying of worker bees to actually do something other than complain.  

If only everything was as simple as beeks think they are.

Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »

I wonder if some of our conservative beeks have ever been a manager?  Ever worked in industry?  Ever worked for a big organization?  Doesn’t sound like it to me. Sad  

A manager, where a person actually has to juggle a bunch of problems at the same time while relying of worker bees to actually do something other than complain.  

If only everything was as simple as beeks think they are.

?.......What color is the sky in your world?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 10:26:49 PM »

you know what? i have.  i am in favor of delegation.  there are two things about delegation that every manager needs to know.  1.  it doesn't absolve you of responsibility and 2.  you people need to know that when the SHTF, they come get your ass.

seems to me that having your people under attack qualifies as SHTF.  beyond that, why the lies?  not only did they remove the truth, but the created a story out of the air.  to this day, they continue to lie.  they continue to with hold documents on the event.  non-classified docs.  if they have nothing to hide, why?

now....maybe you have never been responsible for the lives of others?  when you are, you pull out all the stops to take care of your folks.  you don't go to bed.  you don't tell people to "stand down".  you don't go to vegas the next day to campaign.  even if you don't think what you are going to do will work, you do it....because you DON'T LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND... and you sure don't sit there and watch them die doing nothing  to try to save them.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 10:31:47 PM »

you know what? i have.  i am in favor of delegation.  there are two things about delegation that every manager needs to know.  1.  it doesn't absolve you of responsibility and 2.  you people need to know that when the SHTF, they come get your ass.

seems to me that having your people under attack qualifies as SHTF.  beyond that, why the lies?  not only did they remove the truth, but the created a story out of the air.  to this day, they continue to lie.  they continue to with hold documents on the event.  non-classified docs.  if they have nothing to hide, why?

now....maybe you have never been responsible for the lives of others?  when you are, you pull out all the stops to take care of your folks.  you don't go to bed.  you don't tell people to "stand down".  you don't go to vegas the next day to campaign.  even if you don't think what you are going to do will work, you do it....because you DON'T LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND... and you sure don't sit there and watch them die doing nothing  to try to save them.

applause applause applause

We learned this a long time ago. Ask the Marines about Wake Island.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next