Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 23, 2014, 10:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMH  (Read 1344 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

SMH
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:57:43 PM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/347612/harpootlian-clarifies-nikki-haley-should-go-back-being-accountant-dress-store

What he said.

Democratic challenger to GOP governor Nikki Haley would “send her back to wherever the hell she came from.”

What he said he meant to say.

“All I’m suggesting is she needs to go back to being an accountant in a dress store rather than being this fraud of a governor that we have.”

but, you won't hear about it as you did things that republicans have said.  it doesn't fit the narrative of the inclusive and loving dem party.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 01:39:16 PM »

Dick Harpootlian. A hard core leftist Democrat attorney. Someone said, "he would be a perfect bride for Allen Grayson!" Too funny!
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »

And luvin honey said it is the Republican that are hateful and mean.
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:28 PM »

Not sure if I should feel flattered or creeped out to be included by you, Sterling.

I guess I'll have to say it again. On this forum, there's an awful lot of nastiness coming from the right/Republicans/conservatives. As I've said again and again and yet again, I'm glad it's not so in my real life, where people with views different than mine are generally not hateful or ugly.

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 03:19:43 PM »

On this forum, there's an awful lot of nastiness coming from the right/Republicans/conservatives.

would you do me a favor, and when you see this nastiness, just post a quote.  you don't even have to comment.  i think you are confusing us confronting your ideas, with nastiness, but if i'm wrong about that, i'd like to know. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 12:47:33 AM »

Lovin Honey, it’s the blind leading the blind around here. cheesy

It’s like they have a short term memory problem where they can’t remember their nastiness from the day before.  I think there was a Star Trek episode along those lines?  Unlike the Star Trek episode, here they all seem to be under the control of Fox News  shocked  

LOL KathyP, can you honestly say you don’t recall seeing the nastiness directed at your favorite moderate?  Almost on a daily basis?    
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 02:00:16 AM »

Lovin Honey, it’s the blind leading the blind around here. cheesy

It’s like they have a short term memory problem where they can’t remember their nastiness from the day before.  I think there was a Star Trek episode along those lines?  Unlike the Star Trek episode, here they all seem to be under the control of Fox News  shocked  

LOL KathyP, can you honestly say you don’t recall seeing the nastiness directed at your favorite moderate?  Almost on a daily basis?    

Nastiness?.....Like......"what color is the sky in your world?" ..... You leftist make statements you cannot back up, then when asked to answer a question, you disappear. As kingbee says, "crickets". 

You proudly promote leftist policies which have ruined economies. Then when asked to explain the ruin in Ca.?....more crickets.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 10:39:33 AM »

A liberal, or even more left, a BB moderate, says "you are bad".

Meaning= You should change and be nicer.

A conservative says "you are bad".

Meaning= "Conservatives spend all their time badmouthing others and never say anything positive".

It's all in the perception.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next