Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 03:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Day 10 a good day.  (Read 397 times)
Georgia Boy
Field Bee

« on: May 01, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »

Cloudy and windy today. Checked on the girls this morning and not too many were flying. Too chilly I guess.

Came back this afternoon it was a little warmer and they were flying like nobody's business.

Got a picture of them bringing in different colors of pollen.

Kinda neat. Just thought you'd like to see.

They seem to be doing great so far.

David

"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."
Steel Tiger
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 11:03:48 PM »

Looks like blue pollen. It's great that they're keeping busy. You'll have full hives in no time.
RHBee
Queen Bee

That's my pooch.

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »

Yeah, you're digging it. Just can't get enough can ya. Good to see U R having fun David.

Ray

Later,
Ray
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 06:40:27 AM »

Yeah, you're digging it. Just can't get enough can ya. Good to see U R having fun David.

Ray

David,
I had a sneaking suspicion that these awesome photos you've been posting weren't being snapped with an iPhone!   laugh
The "DEA Photography" marking explains a lot.... grin

Nicely done, thanks for sharing.  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Georgia Boy
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 08:37:42 PM »

Yes Ray I believe  I am digging it. Smiley My wife says if I don't leave them alone they will leave me. Sad I told her I'm not bothering them I'm just watching. LOL

And Moot I have no idea what you are talking about. Smiley But no, no iPhone here but I am purely an amateur.
I found some of my photos in one of my facebook friends photo albums like it was theirs so the "DEA Photography" is my feeble attempt to protect my photos. In any case very glad you like them. I do love nature photography.

Thanks David

"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:34:37 PM »

And Moot I have no idea what you are talking about. Smiley But no, no iPhone here but I am purely an amateur.
I found some of my photos in one of my facebook friends photo albums like it was theirs so the "DEA Photography" is my feeble attempt to protect my photos. In any case very glad you like them. I do love nature photography.

LOL! Just pointing out that it was a nice photo GB, nothing more!  As evident by your taking the time and effort to mark it.  Most photos that most of us snap don't rise to that level....that is all.  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next