Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 08:56:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian politics and taxes  (Read 1545 times)
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »

Sounds like fraud to me.  Isn’t there some rules and regulations for using the said EBT cards?

asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »

Sounds like fraud to me.  Isn’t there some rules and regulations for using the said EBT cards?

Yep, in my neck of the woodsfood stamps are big business on the black market.

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »

sure...but the same people who don't want to require voter id, don't want us to crack down on food stamp abuse.  that's why the idea to not allow them to cash out in strip clubs was shot down.

ever read this? http://www.thenation.com/article/weight-poor-strategy-end-poverty#

old Francis showed up to the occupy stuff.

then there's "Rules for Radicals" by Alinsky.  this is also a favorite of Ms Clinton.  Alinsky depends on the destruction of the middle class for his takeover and remake of the the country.  the middle class is where freedom resides, so you can't destroy and make over the country without first destroying the middle class.

cloward and piven goes to your food stamp questions directly.  the other has more to do with our being forced to support more and more people who are non productive.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »

Our Govt. runs adds in Mexico telling the people there how to get em and what all they can do with um.
Blue do you think Obama should be doing that with our money? And I mean the tax money Obama makes us pay in.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »

Blue do you think Obama should be doing that with our money?

I can't believe that you even asked Blue B that question sterling.  Of course he believes that Obama should be spending your money in this fashion.  To Obama and Blue B it isn't even your money.  Don't all the bank notes and coins have "The United States of America" printed on them.  In that case it doesn't belong to you, or to me or even to Blue B, but every last red cent of it belongs to the CEO of the issuing agency, that CEO is Obama and to him it is HIS money not yours that he is lavishing on HIS voters, not your or our money.  Now I am glad that we got that straight, aren't you? Hold on now while I turn around, bend over and learn to do the Obama slide. butt kick

On a happier note.  It looks more and more likely every day that health care plans like the one enjoyed by the UAW rank and file will end up in the Cadillac Health Care Plan zone and thus the UAW's health care may trigger a Cadillac Tax of 10s of thousands of dollars per worker per year.  

What this really means is that the American Auto Worker will no longer be able to afford their health care plans and that the best alternative currently open to them is to pay the yearly fine/tax/penalty call you what you will that comes from not buying a health care plan.  Remember, "I am from the Government and I am here to help you?"  Well this is a good example of that old saw in action.  

Because this thread is about Canadian politics, or policies and taxes aka user fees here is a snippet I thought that you may find interesting because it deals with shall we say, seat belts and the "Short" ARM of the law in Canada.  
Entering Larry the Cable Guy mode, "Lord, forgive me!"   tongue   police

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/01/cops-ticket-armless-saskatoon-man-for-not-wearing-seatbelt
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:01:00 PM by kingbee » Logged
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 07:51:13 PM »

Kingbee says:

""Hold on now while I turn around, bend over and learn to do the Obama slide.""

OK. I couldn't think of any reason for him to call the NBA player that came out of the closet. Now I see. I guess he wanted an "appointment" with him.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next