Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 06:05:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: English beekeeper - new to the forum  (Read 2680 times)
purplemat
New Bee

« on: April 09, 2013, 05:14:15 AM »

Hi everyone , I'm from the UK I live on the outskirts of Stafford I've been keeping bees for a year now but have just discovered that my first colony has died over winter   not sure why as they had plenty of Honey left in the hive and were alive around 3 weeks ago when I checked them during a warm spell we we had .... anyway enough of my troubles , I intend to set up a couple of bait hives and buy a new colony this week to be installed in April , I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and learning from you all.
Michael86
New Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »

Hello purplemat

welcome to the forum Smiley
tefer2
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 06:10:20 PM »

Welcome to you.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 04:45:09 PM »

Hi everyone , I'm from the UK I live on the outskirts of Stafford I've been keeping bees for a year now but have just discovered that my first colony has died over winter   not sure why as they had plenty of Honey left in the hive and were alive around 3 weeks ago when I checked them during a warm spell we we had .... anyway enough of my troubles , I intend to set up a couple of bait hives and buy a new colony this week to be installed in April , I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and learning from you all.

Hi  Purple Mat
Welcome to this section of the forum, as to your loss are you a member of any association? if not I recomend you do. Once you do there will be a wealth of experience to tap into, also there could be the chance of a swarm in season. Undoubtably you have explored the rest of it......I highly reccomend the 'coffee house' cheers you  up no end when you feel down!  Smiley
Regards
cider

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next