Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 25, 2014, 03:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP Iron Lady  (Read 940 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: April 08, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »

One of the last of the good guys...........

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »

One of the last of the good guys...........

No Doubt!  Was saddened to hear this news....

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:22:25 PM »

A truly inspiring woman who was a great friend to Ronald Reagan. Together they were a major force in winning the cold war. Both inherited wrecked economies, led their countries to prosperity and hated communism.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »

No one on this forum has any doubt about how I feel about Leftists.  If you do have doubts about my feelings on this matter then you are not paying attention or this is your first time logged on.

The following link should show some of you why I feel the way I do.  If you don't mind the people shown in this link  ruling over you then there is something badly amiss between the crown of your head and the crowns in your mouth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305760/Margaret-Thatcher-death-party-The-Lefts-chorus-hatred-Champagne-streets.html

If the people shown here can get this worked up over the natural death of a feeble, sick, weak old woman who can do them no harm, just think how worked up they can get if y'all don't toe their party's line, or if you insist on thinking for yourself.  

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Idi Amin, and even Mussolini were all Liberal Progressives and all were out to fundamentally change society.  Thank about it.  Are the rampantly ignorant hooligans shown in this link the rampantly ignorant hooligans that you want making the big decisions in you life?  You know you do have a choice.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:10:34 PM by kingbee » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »

those kids look to young to remember her.  they certainly don't remember what england was like before her.  i'd guess they are  the union folks or kids of them.  they are the same everywhere.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »

No one on this forum has any doubt about how I feel about Leftists.  If you do have doubts about my feelings on this matter then you are not paying attention or this is your first time logged on.

The following link should show some of you why I feel the way I do.  If you don't mind the people shown in this link to rule over you there is something badly amiss between the crown of your head and the crowns in your mouth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305760/Margaret-Thatcher-death-party-The-Lefts-chorus-hatred-Champagne-streets.html

If the people shown here can get this worked up over the natural death of a feeble, sick, weak old woman who can do them no harm, just think how worked up they can get if y'all don't toe their party's line, or if you insist on thinking for yourself. 

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Idi Amin, and even Mussolini were all Liberal Progressives and all were out to fundamentally change society.  Thank about it.  Are the rampantly ignorant hooligans shown in this link the rampantly ignorant hooligans that you want making the big decisions in you life?  You do have a choice.

Kingbee,
Couldn't agree more!

And to think these leftist clowns are the same people who claim to preach tolerance and acceptance.   The epitome of hypocrisy!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »

No one on this forum has any doubt about how I feel about Leftists.  If you do have doubts about my feelings on this matter then you are not paying attention or this is your first time logged on.

The following link should show some of you why I feel the way I do.  If you don't mind the people shown in this link to rule over you there is something badly amiss between the crown of your head and the crowns in your mouth.

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Idi Amin, and even Mussolini were all Liberal Progressives and all were out to fundamentally change society.  Thank about it.  Are the rampantly ignorant hooligans shown in this link the rampantly ignorant hooligans that you want making the big decisions in you life?  You do have a choice.

These young people are probably no different than the students who rioted in Berkeley in the sixties and seventies. I was a young man living next to Telegraph Ave. back then. Make no mistake, if you where at this scene in England and were observant, you would be able to find communist lurking in the background, inciting and giving direction. These young people know nothing of the subject, only know the excitement. They are too young to know any better as they haven't any  points of reference.  God I hate communist!
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 12:41:39 PM »

A truly inspiring woman who was a great friend to Ronald Reagan. Together they were a major force in winning the cold war. Both inherited wrecked economies, led their countries to prosperity and hated communism.
Really? Here's how Wikipedia describes the consequences of Reagan's economic policies: "Spending during Reagan's two terms (FY 1981–88) averaged 22.4% GDP, well above the 20.6% GDP average from 1971 to 2009. In addition, the public debt rose from 26% GDP in 1980 to 41% GDP by 1988. In dollar terms, the public debt rose from $712 billion in 1980 to $2,052 billion in 1988, a roughly three-fold increase."

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »

Really? Here's how Wikipedia describes the consequences of Reagan's economic policies: ...

Really?  Here is how
http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/8/23/385002-125103101976643-markfl_origin.png

reports the unemployment figures from Harry Truman's first full term to the end of G. W. Bush's second adminsration.
Notice how during the last year and immediate aftermath of Jimmy Carter's only administration that the unemployment rate rose to about 12% then by the end of Regan's second term the unemployment figures were just a little north of 5%.  That is over a 50% reduction in the unemployment rate.  During 2006 and before the Democrats took over both legislative branches of government unemployment under Bush averaged only 4.6% 7 years ago.  So where is the improvement under Obama?  

This independent web sight
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6650/unemployment-rate-is-actually-at-14-5-despite-obama-administration-claims-otherwise

says that Obama's current effective unemployment rate is now 14.5% and the US Senate even claims that Obama's  health care "reform" alone will add another 17 Trillion ($17,000,000,000,000) (that is a 17 with 12 zeroes)  dollars to the already 7 Trillion dollars in debt that Obama has already amassed.  In case you aren't keeping score that is $24,000,000,000,000 and counting in only four full years and in this his 5th year Obama is adding to his deficit like a drunken sailor gone AWOL in a house of illrepute..    
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 12:52:24 PM »

Can you believe that our Government is not sending a representative to the funeral?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 01:28:24 PM »

you would be able to find communist lurking in the background, inciting and giving direction

as they were with the occupy stuff.

Can you believe that our Government is not sending a representative to the funeral?

i had not heard that, but i do believe it.  i'm pretty sure that Obama and Co. would be happy to be among the rioters in the UK "celebrating" the death of Thatcher.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 01:51:43 PM »

From what I understand, Dick Cheney will be there.    I will add. I doubt Obama sent him.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 02:15:51 PM »

Really? Here's how Wikipedia describes the consequences of Reagan's economic policies:

widipedia as a source?  really...

yes Reagan spent.  he spent in the same way you would spend if your refrigerator were broken and you needed a new one.  when Reagan took office he got a military that had been decimated by the vietnam war, and further decimated by the carter admin.  international affairs were a mess, the economy was a mess.  you think obama got a bad deal, his was nothing compared to what was going on when reagan took office.

in 8 years, Reagan got the military back on track and put in place the programs that would lead to almost 30 years of economic growth, the end of the USSR, and the current defense missile system.  did he spend a lot of money?  yes, but the food was rotting in the broken refrigerator.

what happened when Clinton took office?  he decimated the military...although not quite to the point that Carter had taken it, he killed our intel community, and left unanswered multiple attacks against this country.  what was the result?  we made our enemy bold and missed 9/11.  bush took office and yes....spent to much money, but he also got a bad economy which was made worse by clinton intel community failures and the need to undo what clinton had done to the military.

did Reagan and bush make mistakes?  sure.  did they spend lots of money?  they did.  what was the majority of the expense?  fixing liberal failures....

what are we getting for obamas spending?

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 07:42:11 PM »

What are we getting for Obama spending?

More people on welfare. More people on food stamps. More people living in poverty. More people with Obama phones. And you do not even have to be an U.S. citizen to get this stuff.
And less don't forget, more parties at the White House. And more expensive vacations for the family that lives at the White House.
greg755
New Bee

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 05:26:07 PM »

Give me a couple hours and I will rewrite the stats on Wikipedia...   Why do you try to explain this to liberals... they don't care, and they certainly can't add.  They never accept responsibly either so why bother?   All you have to do is look at places like NY CA MI and IL to see how well liberalism works... 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 08:11:12 PM »

why do we do it?  because every once in a while we reach someone who is tired of being lied to and ready for reality.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next