Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 23, 2014, 04:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bud 5 cooking  (Read 1426 times)
ozebee
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 10:37:10 PM »

Kangaroo is a very lean red meat and probably a bit like Venison - very nice and healthy!!
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »

shucks b you coona###es get you some shallots, some garlic, parsley, and some toneys, some grease and a little flower, you wil have people eating cow pies.  never saw one that couldn't cook. of course this big old redneck can swing a mean skillet to

to bee or not to bee
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 11:03:28 AM »

i should be in for dinner, but maybe someone doesn't mind PMing me a cell phone number in case i am lost/late for dinner?   shocked

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 12:57:38 PM »

Sent you mine Kathy...who's picking you up from the airport?

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
PLAN-B
House Bee

When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »

I agree bud, we could probably put a little flour and seasonings on it and fry it up like a little back strap...  grin With a little pickled mirlintons on the side... Maybe a little Roo sauce piquante ...

Marshall
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 01:12:28 PM »

thanks Scott.  signal might be better in town? 

got a car.  seemed like the easiest things to do  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 05:14:57 PM »

The restaurant is half a mile North on 45 from the hotel if it helps Kathy.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 06:02:52 PM »

i am a little directionally challenged, but i'll figure it out  grin  it's a small town.

Alexis de Tocqueville
bailey
Field Bee

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:44 PM »

What's that? Jumping over there? Don't know but cook some rice!!
Cajun style for the Roos.   evil
Bailey.

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.
PLAN-B
House Bee

When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »

That's what i'm thinking Bailey... My uncle had us eating nutria and raccoon's since i was a kid...Roo sounds good to me. All we need to know now is when are they in season  evil evil evil catch chick

Marshall
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 08:59:09 PM »

What changed? When I lived in Morgan City thar weren't no "season" grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:18 PM »

i am a little directionally challenged, but i'll figure it out  grin  it's a small town.
In the evening,sun on the left,north straight ahead,lol.   Or the sign says North!!!!Just one call and the Calvary will come!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next