The fact that your other bees are not interested in the honey is typical for CCD, Colony Collapse Disorder, which is caused by neonicotinoid pesticides.
As that honey might still contain some of the poison I would not try to feed it to your other hive.
It would be good if you could identify, where the bees gathered the contaminated honey or pollen, this would have happened up to half a year ago.
Fields of oiseed rape, or maize (corn) are usually treated with these systemic pesticides, but you would not notice much at the hive at time they are flowering. But then the colony usually dwindles away to nothing in winter.
Other common sources of neonics are golf courses or parks, where the turf gets treated against grubs, and nearby flowers and trees pick up the toxin and secrete it with nectar and pollen.
I hope your other hive is ok, but unless these chemicals get banned there's little hope of keeping our bee populations alive in future.